2022 Recruiting Thread

Hey, if he wants to take the ceremonial 4 loses to his daddy just to play with his brother, power to the man.
so why did Hudson leave?

Ohio State lands TX 4* DB Terrance Brooks

#58 Overall/#8 CB in the 247 composite

Ohio State lands TX 4* DB Terrance Brooks

#58 Overall/#8 CB in the 247 composite

He's a stud.. I liked him over Denver Harris ever since the spring where he handcuffed Evan Stewart one on one. I ain't gonna lie when I heard that Bama was saying it wasn't going to be him, I thought UT might have been able to get him despite being an aggy legacy.

Kid surprised everyone

He's a stud.. I liked him over Denver Harris ever since the spring where he handcuffed Evan Stewart one on one. I ain't gonna lie when I heard that Bama was saying it wasn't going to be him, I thought UT might have been able to get him despite being an aggy legacy.

Kid surprised everyone
Bama kind of torpedoed themselves. He was Bama’s for the taking, but they started talking safety to him and it turned Dad off. Gave him the old we will left you start of at Cb, but we think safety maybe in the cards

Kid surprised everyone

Do you know much about this guy?

He camped at Ohio State last week and apparently things are trending toward him committing soon. Looks like a swoop from Aggy.

He camped at Ohio State last week and apparently things are trending toward him committing soon. Looks like a swoop from Aggy.

He has always been a fan of tosu.. there was an article about him from 247/Fong from about two years ago and he was talking about being a tosu fan. As far as on the field, he's one of the top OL in this class.. I personally have him after Kelvin Banks and Devon Campbell.

People will chalk up his commitment to tosu as a UT loss but these were supposed to be aggy leans.. UT has always been recruiting from behind with these two.

Solid player. Some people think he is over-rated. Some questions
He has always been a fan of tosu.. there was an article about him from 247/Fong from about two years ago and he was talking about being a tosu fan. As far as on the field, he's one of the top OL in this class.. I personally have him after Kelvin Banks and Devon Campbell.

People will chalk up his commitment to tosu as a UT loss but these were supposed to be aggy leans.. UT has always been recruiting from behind with these two.
he is a bit of a lightening rod in Texas recruiting. The opinions vary wildly in him. Probably not playing on the left side as a Tackle in college. More of a swing player. RT/OG seems like the better fit. Even amongst people who think he is over-rated, they will concede he is a very solid prospect. Might not be that stud OT that people were projecting, but someone you want in your class

Solid player. Some people think he is over-rated. Some questions

he is a bit of a lightening rod in Texas recruiting. The opinions vary wildly in him. Probably not playing on the left side as a Tackle in college. More of a swing player. RT/OG seems like the better fit. Even amongst people who think he is over-rated, they will concede he is a very solid prospect. Might not be that stud OT that people were projecting, but someone you want in your class
yeah i think he's a OG, not an OT

5* OL Cameron Williams commits to Oregon over Texas.

A tough few days for Texas after losing out on Terrance Brooks and Keahnist Thompson as well.

A tough few days for Texas after losing out on Terrance Brooks and Keahnist Thompson as well.
5 star huh?

Edit: Brooks was a longshot, only reason why I and Texas fans got excited was that we were thought to be the final 2, and Bama boards were saying it wasn't them. I honestly didn't know much about Thompson, I was thinking Finkley (who still hasn't decided) was the focal point, but maybe he wasn't.

Sucks that we couldn't close on Cam.. because it looks bad when we can't even get a 3 star to commit to us.. maybe we should offer guys like him atleast 3 months before they decide?

Im high on Williams but I don’t think anyone has him rated as a 5 star. I think he’s criminally underrated as a 3 star but it doesn’t really matter a whole lot

Im high on Williams but I don’t think anyone has him rated as a 5 star. I think he’s criminally underrated as a 3 star but it doesn’t really matter a whole lot
yeah he's really athletic for his size.. I was always a bit worried that he would balloon to 4 bills, but he stays active all year playing football and basketball. I hope that Texas continues to work him and maybe get a flip late..

yeah he's really athletic for his size.. I was always a bit worried that he would balloon to 4 bills, but he stays active all year playing football and basketball. I hope that Texas continues to work him and maybe get a flip late..

He’s definitely a guy you want to lose 40 pounds and then gain 20 back the right way

Average Ranking of Committed Recruits on 7/3:

ACC:
Miami FL - 92.03
Clemson - 92.02
Notre Dame** - 90.63
Florida State - 89.88
North Carolina - 89.25
Georgia Tech - 87.84
NC State - 87.18
Louisville - 87.08
Boston College - 86.00
Virginia - 85.99
Virginia Tech - 85.89
Pittsburgh - 85.87
Duke - 84.87
Syracuse - 84.12
Wake Forest - 83.98

Big 12:
Oklahoma - 92.98
Texas - 90.72
Oklahoma State - 88.33
West Virginia - 86.27
Baylor - 86.00
TCU - 85.79
Texas Tech - 85.62
Iowa State - 85.20
Kansas - 84.20
Kansas State - 83.78

Big Ten:
Ohio State - 94.59
Penn State - 91.02
Michigan - 88.95
Indiana - 88.69
Rutgers - 88.52
Iowa - 87.64
Northwestern - 86.87
Wisconsin - 86.81
Nebraska - 86.23
Maryland - 86.14
Michigan State - 86.02
Minnesota - 85.55
Purdue - 85.01
Illinois - 84.01

PAC 12:
USC - 92.29
Stanford - 89.53
Oregon - 89.09
Arizona State - 88.96
UCLA - 88.49
Washington - 88.40
California - 87.78
Utah - 87.10
Washington State - 85.62
Colorado - 85.43
Arizona - 85.33
Oregon State - 85.24

SEC:
Alabama - 94.16
LSU - 93.63
Georgia - 93.38
Texas A&M - 92.75
Missouri - 90.28
Florida - 90.05
Ole Miss - 89.50
Auburn - 88.80
Kentucky - 88.46
Arkansas - 87.79
South Carolina - 87.62
Mississippi State - 86.96
Tennessee - 86.87
Vanderbilt - 84.99

Top 10 G5:
Western Kentucky - 86.38
Houston - 86.37
UNLV - 86.17
UCF - 85.91
Cincinnati - 85.71
SMU - 85.56
Buffalo - 85.38
North Texas - 85.02
Temple - 84.88
Boise State - 84.80

still can't believe we have a scholarship slotted to a deep snapper smh

Banks and JTT announcing tomorrow. Could be a huge day for Oregon or a huge swing and a miss