2022 Recruiting Thread

Another 4-star recruit. Barry Odom's got nothing on Drinkwitz.

He too gonna get Murray'd and end up at Bama?
No, he said he's happy he gets to shut his recruitment down, and that its finally over. I've never known a teenager to change their mind before, so I think we're good.
Just had an OV with SC I’m never comfortable until they sign their LOI’s. Not going to guess where he ends up but it doesn’t look like his recruitment is shut down

Just had an OV with SC I’m never comfortable until they sign their LOI’s. Not going to guess where he ends up but it doesn’t look like his recruitment is shut down

Yeah. I was being sarcastic bro. :beer2:

i'm a little upset with SC right now.. I was hoping they would take Gatson so UT could close with Tavores Jones as RB2 in this class..

But UT canceled Jones OV this weekend because they were "full" at RB.. Gatson has a CB to SC but our insiders are saying it's us..

Yeah. I was being sarcastic bro. :beer2:
I know tbh I don’t see Brown moving even with NIL not the best fit for him with Graham’s Harrells offense. Unless they do start playing the QB under center even just to mix it up a bit. Very one dimensional offense for a top tie RB.Gentry’s visit could get interesting tho

SC making a big push in defense. Curious to see if they can add Christen Miller out of Georgia to pair him up with the Mykel Williams commit. Could be a very nasty defense if they hang on to Domani who is taking OVs including Bama and Williams who just committed. And can keep up momentum

i'm a little upset with SC right now.. I was hoping they would take Gatson so UT could close with Tavores Jones as RB2 in this class..

But UT canceled Jones OV this weekend because they were "full" at RB.. Gatson has a CB to SC but our insiders are saying it's us..
Still not sure what direction they go with at RB. Harrells system is not very enticing for RB’s like the traditional SC offense. I believe they just added a transfer from TCU not long ago. Busy June for OV’s I’m just getting caught up

I know tbh I don’t see Brown moving even with NIL not the best fit for him with Graham’s Harrells offense. Unless they do start playing the QB under center even just to mix it up a bit. Very one dimensional offense for a top tie RB.Gentry’s visit could get interesting tho

SC making a big push in defense. Curious to see if they can add Christen Miller out of Georgia to pair him up with the Mykel Williams commit. Could be a very nasty defense if they hang on to Domani who is taking OVs including Bama and Williams who just committed. And can keep up momentum
i think Naviar is a stud recruiter and solid coach..but after seeing todd orlando in Austin.. I have serious doubts he will be the answer for this and next season.

i think Naviar is a stud recruiter and solid coach..but after seeing todd orlando in Austin.. I have serious doubts he will be the answer for this and next season.
Gotta give a lot of credit to So’oto and Donte Williams too. Especially Williams, Donte, Navier and So’oto have been a massive difference in USC recruiting hoping they continue the momentum.

Orlando did a great job last season. Major upgrade from Clancy Pendergast. Tbh I Otlandii OU s defense carried SC last year in spite of Harrells offense which was painful to watch. No running game GH refused to put the QB under center very one dimensional. A lot of drives that would just sputter. Depended far too much on big plays in the passing game.

idk maybe Orlando just needed a change of scenery. We’ll be able to get a solid gauge this year. 2nd year and he has a lot to work with. Time will tell right now I’m really hoping GH is actually installing some plays with Slovis under center like some SC sources are reporting. If SC was playing their traditional offense this would be a very scary team

Gotta give a lot of credit to So’oto and Donte Williams too. Especially Williams, Donte, Navier and So’oto have been a massive difference in USC recruiting hoping they continue the momentum.

Orlando did a great job last season. Major upgrade from Clancy Pendergast. Tbh I Otlandii OU s defense carried SC last year in spite of Harrells offense which was painful to watch. No running game GH refused to put the QB under center very one dimensional. A lot of drives that would just sputter. Depended far too much on big plays in the passing game.

idk maybe Orlando just needed a change of scenery. We’ll be able to get a solid gauge this year. 2nd year and he has a lot to work with. Time will tell right now I’m really hoping GH is actually installing some plays with Slovis under center like some SC sources are reporting. If SC was playing their traditional offense this would be a very scary team
Orlando’s problem is he outsmarts himself at times. When things go slightly wrong, he just calls exotic blitz after exotic blitz. The players are not always up to speed. He maybe a good NFL guy. He can over-complicate things at times

RBs coming off the board I see

Looking like Treyaun Webb coming too.

pied piper fun GIF by Great Big Story

this thread is about to take off.. players are getting ready to commit/decommit..

1625028245216.png