2022 Recruiting Thread

Dawgs had quite the last 10 days:

Per 247:

29 - Malaki Starks - ATH
50 - Jalon Walker - OLB
179 - Jordan James - RB (he'll end up top 100, Rivals has him criminally underrated)

Currently with 7 top 100 players. Most all on D.

On O, we don't need a lot at OL as we are more than stacked, but we need WR help badly. They will be waiting to see the O this year. We have back to back to back 5* QBs lined up, have to think it's whether the WRs believe UGA will really start tossing it around. We will end up with 2 of the top RBs.

We can take 28 this year, and the state of Georgia is loaded. Could be a class similar to what Bama did this past year.

We just got our very own Australian punter. I always wanted one of those ...

This is a good pickup for ou..

1619801089324.png

They get him, Medlock and Abor.. they have something going along the front 7

Reactions: Me
Ohio State lands another 3* DB from Florida. Apparently Clemson REALLY wanted this guy too.

Ohio State fans are filling the void left by AG with the 3 star recruit updates.

But UGA landed a 4 star receiver the other day. His first name was DeNylon or something like that. We had a 3 star flip to South Carolina on us

Ohio State fans are filling the void left by AG with the 3 star recruit updates.

But UGA landed a 4 star receiver the other day. His first name was DeNylon or something like that. We had a 3 star flip to South Carolina on us
I was hesitant on posting it, since he was a 3*. But after looking at his offer list, and hearing local radio, I ended up posting because it seems to be a forgone conclusion he'll be a 4*

I was hesitant on posting it, since he was a 3*. But after looking at his offer list, and hearing local radio, I ended up posting because it seems to be a forgone conclusion he'll be a 4*
Patience. But another UGA fan posted about a punter commitment to UGA so I can’t say too much

:pound: We had to get a couple of 3* at some point.

I don't mind taking 3* like this with impressive offer lists.

Its not like Michigan whos currently battling like East Carolina for a 3* DT from Florida.

Reactions: Me
hmmm... saw on the internets buck boards getting restless with Ewers taking zoom calls with Sark. I'm actually cool with Murphy being the only QB in this class because Arch seems like a real player for the '23 class

ND up to #4 for 2022 class. Pretty impressive with 10 4* and 3 3*. Would be nice to keep in the top 6ish.

I feel like it's worth pointing out that Rutgers currently has a top 10 recruiting class under Schiano.

I feel like it's worth pointing out that Rutgers currently has a top 10 recruiting class under Schiano.
I doubt it will happen, but I hope they can finish above Tennessee.

Okie Lite just lost a DB commit.