2022 Recruiting Thread

well one of the previous two, tried recommiting two weeks ago but was told no (Phaizon Williams)

But man Stewart going really sucks... kid is the real deal.. Word is that Florida got in his ear
told no by one of the coaches? whats up with that? is it because of McCoy?

told no by one of the coaches? whats up with that? is it because of McCoy?
No.. apparently the recent hire of his ex coach to an analyst role prevented it.. but word was that they had higher rated WRs they were in on as well. He's good but he wasn't touching Stewart.. really hope they can reel him back in by NSD1

well one of the previous two, tried recommiting two weeks ago but was told no (Phaizon Williams)

But man Stewart going really sucks... kid is the real deal.. Word is that Florida got in his ear
Is the eyes of texas thing effecting these kids?

Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

This one stings because he's going to end up being the number 1 WR this class... kid is a Waddell clone

New Oregon QB commit Tanner Bailey recruiting Texas WR decommit Evan Stewart

Is the eyes of texas thing effecting these kids?
No, the reason why he decommitted is actually good..he wants to enjoy the full process. He should have not committed in the first place but atleast he backed out quickly. Kid is a stud.. no hard feelings, hope to get him back in the fold

bro Stewart isn't going to Oregon.. he's going to commit to Texas or a SEC school
already has an offer from Oregon. his last announcement prior to commitment to TX wasin Jan and top 13 and included Oregon.
I mean O could be the 13th but i would think that if they were in it then they are in it now.

already has an offer from Oregon. his last announcement prior to commitment to TX wasin Jan and top 13 and included Oregon.
I mean O could be the 13th but i would think that if they were in it then they are in it now.
telling you he's staying south

No, the reason why he decommitted is actually good..he wants to enjoy the full process. He should have not committed in the first place but atleast he backed out quickly. Kid is a stud.. no hard feelings, hope to get him back in the fold

Very few players recommit to a school after decomitting.

That said, he's not going to Oregon.

telling you he's staying south

Im still not counting it out of possible with the way recruiting for Oregon has been going across the country. not until ink is on the paper for NLI

@duckboy33 you have your doubts i have optimism. nothing i have seen indicates Oregon has 0 chance. and even .1 is still a chance.

yeah.. but i hope they throw bags on this kid.. he is an elite route runner and his track times this season are LEGIT. This kid will wind up being the top WR not only in TX, but nationally. There's another uncommitted WR in the state that could push him and that's Chris Marshall who seems to be an aggy lean right now. He played football for the first time this past season and his tape is unreal. For Texas, if they are going to make the leap, they need to close out players like Stewart, Ewers and Marshall.

Last edited:
SC is in his top 13 too but I don’t see him going SC. A lot of QBs and recruits do this now especially with the covid restrictions.

Tbh I see him going SEC wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Bama especially being in the Waddle mold

Word was that FL got into his ear.. He pulled the trigger too early and he pulled out which was smart. If Sark starts hot with his offense this fall, I'm still bullish he comes back into the fold.

Word was that FL got into his ear.. He pulled the trigger too early and he pulled out which was smart. If Sark starts hot with his offense this fall, I'm still bullish he comes back into the fold.
That’s definitely a possibility with new coaches involved. The Korey Foreman situation was similar. After decommiting from Clemson. One of the biggest factors in whether or not he was commuting to SC. Was seeing how the defense played under Orlando’s new system.

If Sarks offense impresses him he could very well recommit to Texas. If he doesn’t I think it’s highly likely he goes to the SEC. I would give Bama the edge over Florida with the success Bama has had with their WR’s. A Heisman and what will most likely be 4 WR’s drafted in the first rd of the draft has to be very alluring. The success could also benefit Sark. Just guessing but I think it’s going to be Bama and Texas recruiting battle.

That’s definitely a possibility with new coaches involved. The Korey Foreman situation was similar. After decommiting from Clemson. One of the biggest factors in whether or not he was commuting to SC. Was seeing how the defense played under Orlando’s new system.

If Sarks offense impresses him he could very well recommit to Texas. If he doesn’t I think it’s highly likely he goes to the SEC. I would give Bama the edge over Florida with the success Bama has had with their WR’s. A Heisman and what will most likely be 4 WR’s drafted in the first rd of the draft has to be very alluring.
I agree, but he's gonna have to see how BOB does this fall being the play caller at Bama.. for my sake I hope he continues his fall from grace lol

I agree, but he's gonna have to see how BOB does this fall being the play caller at Bama.. for my sake I hope he continues his fall from grace lol
Oh I know that feeling I was hoping LSU would falter last year in regards to Raesjon Davis. Another player that wanted to see the games before committing to SC.

Gerry Hamilton said this kid is going to jump into the top 150 on ESPN when they do it's next update

1616624281871.png

UGA picked up two big time commits over the weekend.

5 star Athlete, Malaki Starks out of Georgia and 4 star linebacker(50th ranked player overall), Jalon Walker out of North Carolina both committed