2022 Recruiting Thread

Our 2022 DL haul is impressive right now ... looks like we will land 3 of the top 5, with 2 already committed.
i wonder how locked in Bear is.. Reason why i say that is because he put a tweet out about 2 weeks ago or so about his mom struggling working and trying to see all his games. What's the probability he keeps listening to ou,aggy or even UT as the fall gets here?

i wonder how locked in Bear is.. Reason why i say that is because he put a tweet out about 2 weeks ago or so about his mom struggling working and trying to see all his games. What's the probability he keeps listening to ou,aggy or even UT as the fall gets here?
Oh, yeah, never count on any of this until they sign. That said, once we can get people back on campus for visits, look out. We are kind of good at that. That and Burger King bags.

He too gonna get Murray'd and end up at Bama?
No, he said he's happy he gets to shut his recruitment down, and that its finally over. I've never known a teenager to change their mind before, so I think we're good.

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
No, he said he's happy he gets to shut his recruitment down, and that its finally over. I've never known a teenager to change their mind before, so I think we're good.
Unless they’re a legacy, take commitments this early with a grain of salt.

Flips aren’t always bad though. If Haselwood didn’t flip on us, we wouldn’t have flipped Pickens, that was a win for UGA

Sark is nailing his skill position spots offensively..

1613741398126.png

ou got a TE.. honestly feels kinda out of nowhere.. thought it was Texas and TCU
1613752171019.png

still ain't coming up.. is it highlights from ou's 2000 MNC? on vhs?

wow.. really thought Clemson was the team to beat for Simpson who somehow got bumped from being the #2 QB to behind Weigman (aggy commit). Simpson is the truth

wow.. really thought Clemson was the team to beat for Simpson who somehow got bumped from being the #2 QB to behind Weigman (aggy commit). Simpson is the truth
I haven't read anything, it's just purely a hunch, but I think Gunner Stockton eventually flips to Clemson. He's from where GA, NC and SC corner up, and is closer to Clemson than UGA, was a SC commit before Muschamp got axed, and there's just one year of separation between he and Vandagriff.