2022 Recruiting Thread

No surprise here. Texas fans are stuck in “tradition”. Lol no one wants to sing your racist songs. Players want freedom, they aren’t slaves.
yeah.. that's why he decommitted.. because of a song..:/

penn-state-nittany-lions-150x150.png

4-star WR Anthony Ivey out of Pennsylvania has committed to Penn State.

Anthony Ivey, Manheim Township , Wide Receiver

What's everyone's thoughts on this kid? His big brother is a freshman at Oklahoma State and he was absolutely electric in college. Some of us think little brother is better but so far his only offers are Memphis and Kansas. I'm assuming we'll offer at some point but he looks like enough of a baller to get serious P5 interest.

We do pretty decent in TE recruiting for a program who has rarely thrown to the TE since the late 90s/early 2000s
Georgia's the same way. Seems we always get a highly rated TE recruit, and it's been at least a decade since the TE was a significant part of the offense. Isaac Nauta's talent was wasted here.

Georgia's the same way. Seems we always get a highly rated TE recruit, and it's been at least a decade since the TE was a significant part of the offense. Isaac Nauta's talent was wasted here.

We seem to be the opposite, when we get one we use them well, we seem to miss on more than our fair share though.

I hope he can lure some Slobs and WRs out of Texas to join him. He can take them to his farm which isn't far from Columbus. Day and Dennis nailed this one for QBU.
word is Caleb Burton is going with him.. he's a kid out of DelValle (Austin), and he's ranked really high but I never thought he was as good as Evan Stewert.. and this was before Caleb getting hurt this season.. but i'm sure we'll see some more over the spring and summer camps. If I were tosu I would go after Stewert too..elite speed

he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated..
Unless Urban Meyer becomes the head coach at Texas and then the Horns fans will be clamoring for this drama queen to change his decision again and end up in Austin "where he belonged all along". I am so tired of this BS where every good recruit out there is a LeBron James wannabe.

Assuming Herman gets fired, I wouldn't be solid on any commit out of Texas.

Assuming Herman gets fired, I wouldn't be solid on any commit out of Texas.
I actually think Ewers is solid to y'all.. even if urban came back to the picture and won 11 games in '21. Ewers wants to be a leader for an epic class.. and to do that.. you don't commit to a school 6 mos from ESD, imo. I do wish him luck, he's a great kid and I can't be mad.. he tried to go with his heart. No salt here... #HookEm

** BTW he is going to walk in to Columbus with a ridiculous WR room.. how do you pass that up??

Hopefully we can see some Ewers vs Caleb Williams a couple of years in the playoffs.

Hopefully we can see some Ewers vs Caleb Williams a couple of years in the playoffs.
Caleb is gonna flop .. Baylor has a better QB