Series Thread 2023 Division Series Thread

Wow. Kershaw only gets one out, and he's out of the game. 6-0 D-backs.

Not a good night for the top NL seeds.

Wow. Kershaw only gets one out, and he's out of the game. 6-0 D-backs.

Not a good night for the top NL seeds.
Out of all his bad playoff performances, this is right up there at the top

Out of all his bad playoff performances, this is right up there at the top
We're getting all sorts of MLB stars in their natural postseason habitats. Kershaw's in the dugout watching his team lose a game he started, Lindor's only seen on commercials.

What have I been telling you guys for months about Gabby? :wink: :thumb:

Baseball is a crazy game.

afraid to talk too much right now. But im having fun.

Four teams got byes into the Division Series.

Unless something miraculous happens, three of them will be down 0-1.

At least for the first game of the Division Series, it looks like playing during the week instead of being off for a week is more beneficial.

Fuck Brian Snitker. Best offense in the history of baseball and have been murdering people all year and he decides to change the lineup around in the 1st game. Fuck Him

Not the start to the series I was hoping for, but it is what it is. Braves never win game 1 of the NLDS, they never lose game 2.

Gotta win tomorrow and get one in Philly or the season is curtains.

Can’t really say to much, Phillies were just better last night. When you live and die by the homer and you don’t hit any homers, it usually makes for a long night.

Was glad to see Strider pitch well though. And thank God UGA played their best game of the season or my party might have went completely off the rails

Fuck Brian Snitker. Best offense in the history of baseball and have been murdering people all year and he decides to change the lineup around in the 1st game. Fuck Him
I'm betting that was a front office decision & Snitker was just a yes man & agreed to it.

WHEW. Rangers tried to make it interesting

Rangers up 2-0 on O's.

terrific game in Baltimore -
Orioles get a nice 3-run homer in the 9th,
but the Rangers hold on 11-8,
and take 2 games goin home to Arlington -