Series Thread 2023 Division Series Thread

And if they lose tonight, things for sure get a lot harder, but this team is very capable of taking three in a row. It sucks, but it is what it is

And if they lose tonight, things for sure get a lot harder, but this team is very capable of taking three in a row. It sucks, but it is what it is
18 outs left and it's still a one inning game.

Gifting them a free run by not just holding that ball isn’t helping the cause.

Let him have the damn base

Forget the slide, show the clear strike 3 not called

This game is really difficult for me. I hate all things Philthadelphia, but my utter contempt for Ron Washington has me hoping for a Phillies win then AZ winning the NLCS.

How was that not strike 3?
Catcher popped up. happens ALL the time on steals, Ump can't see and so the call is a ball. Happened against the Rangers in that game 1 throwout in the 9th.

This game is really difficult for me. I hate all things Philthadelphia, but my utter contempt for Ron Washington has me hoping for a Phillies win then AZ winning the NLCS.
What happened? Did Washington snort a line off the small of your mother's back or something?

Jonah even steps out, so ump could see. Still missed the call.

What happened? Did Washington snort a line off the small of your mother's back or something?
He's a pussy who cost us a World Series because he wanted Nelson Cruz to celebrate with his team on the field. Instead Lance Bergman hit a looping fly ball over the slow-footed Cruz and we lost the WS.

He has no strategy, he's best served as a base coach who can't let his lack of a "gut" cost his team games.

Wow, announcers coming right out and screwing it all up for Wheeler. Congrats ATL fans, sounds like y'all will have a big bottom of the 6th

Wonder if Trea Turner is aware he fucked up a potential perfect game

Not sure why you put Schwarber in front of Turner. I mean it is working out, but really slow in front of really fast is something you usually avoid.

Of course if Trea strikes out, speed don't matter. lol