Series Thread 2023 Division Series Thread

Guarantee that if The teams that recieved a bye get knocked out in the LDS again they will expand the playoffs to 8 teams in each league.

So far teams with a bye are 1-4 looking at 1-5

Correa killing his old team

5-0 Twins

Astros hitters are a bunch of whiny bitches

Must win for the Braves tonight. I don’t remember them winning game 1 of the NLDS in a year that counted ever. I only remember them ever losing game 2 of the NLDS once. Would have been nice if the bats showed up in game one so we weren’t facing a Wheeler in a must win, but what’s done is done

Fucking Struck Turner out and didn’t get the call.

Fried ain't got it
It would help if the umpire would actually call pitches on the outside a strike, but it was always gonna be up to the bats. If they show up, we still have a chance, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter what the pitching does.

But I posted that after seeing that the Braves are 1-12 in the first game of the playoffs from 2002-now, but 10-1 in game 2.

Obviously, that means nothing this year, but thought it was interesting(and very annoying, hard to advance when you constantly have to win 3 of 4 to move on)

It would help if the umpire would actually call pitches on the outside a strike, but it was always gonna be up to the bats. If they show up, we still have a chance, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter what the pitching does.

But I posted that after seeing that the Braves are 1-12 in the first game of the playoffs from 2002-now, but 10-1 in game 2.

Obviously, that means nothing this year, but thought it was interesting(and very annoying, hard to advance when you constantly have to win 3 of 4 to move on)
hit my prop bets in the minimum amount of time, just one left to go.

bb.png

would help if the umpire would actually call pitches on the outside a strike, but it was always gonna be up to the bats
Yeah, he's got a real right zone. As long as he calls it consistently for both sides

Yeah, he's got a real right zone. As long as he calls it consistently for both sides
That one to Turner cost Fried a run and around 20 pitches that shouldn’t have happened. I hope he chokes to death on pickled pigs feet tonight

Guarantee that if The teams that recieved a bye get knocked out in the LDS again they will expand the playoffs to 8 teams in each league.

So far teams with a bye are 1-4 looking at 1-5
I don't get why the NLDS's got a day off between games 1 and 2. The NL gets game 1, day off, game 2, day off, game 3. AL gets game 1, Game 2, day off, Game 3.

Astros hitters are a bunch of whiny bitches
Those fuckers are ALWAYS offended and complaining about something. They fucking stole a World Series and not a single player was punished, but now if you so much as throw inside they get all bent out of shape. Hit a HR, they will fight you at home plate. Ump calls a check swing, they are going to cry about it to the point they have to stop the game.

Biggest bitch babies in sports and I hope the Astros lose to the twins.

Damn dude, walks will kill ya

Stranding 10 runners already? Might come back to haunt