2023 Playoff Thread

Team stealing conference finals.

Easy to root for the team that stole a team from a shithole state and against the team that stole the Whalers.

At that point, it's just gravy. Either Dallas wins another cup that rubs it in loser ass Minnesotans faces or the Panthers win their first.

Panthers and Hurricanes going to a 4th OT

Franchise stealing shitbags are out!

Wouldn't mind if the other team that stole a franchise but from a shitbag city made it a slightly longer series though.

Hahahaha, suck it, Vegas! They probably still win this series, but show exactly why it can’t beat a real franchise built for playoff success… like Florida.

Hahahaha, suck it, Vegas! They probably still win this series, but show exactly why it can’t beat a real franchise built for playoff success… like Florida.
Suck it

Meh, theyll be back every couple years
They've built pretty well, I gotta say. I have significantly more doubt that Seattle will manage to stay a success than Vegas. The whole conference has suckier attendance figures, but the League has decided that even a complete failure like Arizona requires literal decades of protection before consenting to moving/folding.

They've built pretty well, I gotta say. I have significantly more doubt that Seattle will manage to stay a success than Vegas. The whole conference has suckier attendance figures, but the League has decided that even a complete failure like Arizona requires literal decades of protection before consenting to moving/folding.
Glad your complete hatred of the Knights has subsided somewhat. Therapy?

Ain’t nothing wrong with rooting for the better / harder-working team.
Not Bad Ice Hockey GIF by NHL