Nebraska Cornhuskers 2023 Recruiting Thread (Commit list in OP)

Rhule says that adding Barnes happened because Satterfield was in Colorado for 2024 guys and happened to go a High School that wasn't on his list and the coach there said they needed to give him a look.

Rhule says he wants to be at 16 scholarship OL, Nebraska currently at 14

Says transfers from Georgia were vetted by Fran Brown who is at Georgia and coached under Rhule in the past

"The people of Nebraska work way harder than us. We're not going to celebrate ourselves for working hard."

Says IGC was the one that reached out to stay at Nebraska, since IGC didn't go in the portal with Rhule he said, "let's give him a chance."

Had a nice answer about Zavier Betts rejoining the team

Rhule can't comment on lawsuit with Panthers - says he went to dinner with his wife at Dish (an elite restaurant he says) for his birthday. Now he's finished up front. Not a ton of talk about adding players, but there you have it.

OP and subsequent posts are updated - I am very high on this class, I count at least 9 quality 4-star or better players. I think Malachi is a 5-star prospect and pushes the 2-deep at wide out in the fall. Good opening class for Rhule and co!

OP and subsequent posts are updated - I am very high on this class, I count at least 9 quality 4-star or better players. I think Malachi is a 5-star prospect and pushes the 2-deep at wide out in the fall. Good opening class for Rhule and co!
just watched the presser. Loved how he didn't want to throw any unit under the bus yet and still has to evaluate the team as a whole.

I got nothing. Just thought I'd get you fellas excited to see a new post in the recruiting thread...

It would be nice to land Dylan. The highest rated QB to land in Lincoln I assume.