2023 season thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
Daytona 500 is almost here. Hopefully they have the safety and tire issues fixed on the new cars

yawn-35.gif

Definitely didn't expect these announcements on D500 media day. Good to see teams securing stability within their organizations.

Those HMS Chevys are faasttt

So, my hopes of Jimmie Johnson and Travis Pastrana missing the show won’t happen, which is a shame since side show gimmicks make the whole series look bad.

Chandler Smith is a hometown boy. Hope he makes it.

So, my hopes of Jimmie Johnson and Travis Pastrana missing the show won’t happen, which is a shame since side show gimmicks make the whole series look bad.

Chandler Smith is a hometown boy. Hope he makes it.

It's not surprising though that they made it. Johnson because of his experience and Pastrana, because the team runs well at plate tracks and back when he ran the Busch/Xfinity/whatever the fuck it was his best tracks were the plate tracks (I think he may have even won a pole if I remember correctly. I wanna say Dega)

It's not surprising though that they made it. Johnson because of his experience and Pastrana, because the team runs well at plate tracks and back when he ran the Busch/Xfinity/whatever the fuck it was his best tracks were the plate tracks (I think he may have even won a pole if I remember correctly. I wanna say Dega)
Not surprising, just disappointing. But what happened Helio Castroneves getting a ride in the 500? Thought that was the deal for him winning that SRX race last year. You’d think that 50 team would rather have him than Connor Daly

1676578216251.jpeg

Local boy misses the show. Still say he’s the next big thing