2023 season thread

I just don't understand why they don't move these back to the daytime. The stands were always packed back then. Now, they have worse attendance than a truck race.

Suarez signs an extension and promptly wrecks Kyle Busch from the lead and then slides through his pit stall. And Travis Pastrana proves once again he has no business in a stock car. That was a single car crash until he came along and took out two low budget rides including one trying to make the race

But, all in all a good night. The two 25 dollar bets hit

92D9F754-A77A-4B84-BB3A-C2F732343F82.jpeg

I just don't understand why they don't move these back to the daytime. The stands were always packed back then. Now, they have worse attendance than a truck race.
Not only that, but drop them back to 125 miles & call them the Twin 125s.

You don't mess with stuff that works.
Works just fine the way it is now too. If you’re gonna be a boomer stuck in the past, go all in. Don’t half ass it. Start calling for 60 race seasons with 50 cars in the field and running the old Daytona beach and street course, with a few Hudsons in the field

Works just fine the way it is now too. If you’re gonna be a boomer stuck in the past, go all in. Don’t half ass it. Start calling for 60 race seasons with 50 cars in the field and running the old Daytona beach and street course, with a few Hudsons in the field
That was before my time.

So, is Pepsi completely out of NASCAR now? Hendrick has a Coke alliance now. Would be a shame.

To be fair, I'd watch that :)

Zane Smith repeated as the truck winner at Daytona

Austin Hill repeated as the Busch Series winner at Daytona.

Bet the house on Cindric today?

I did bet on Cindric and Blaney and a small long shot bet on Lajoie

I’ll never understand why there has to be so much pre event bullshit for any sporting event. One of the big reasons I love baseball is a 7:10 first pitch means a 7:10 first pitch

Who yall got today? I like Logano. Of course he will probably do some dumb blocking early on and take himself out.

Who yall got today? I like Logano. Of course he will probably do some dumb blocking early on and take himself out.
I bet on Blaney and Cindric as my real picks. Lajoie as a long shot

They made it to green flag stops without half the field getting taken out. Progress

Boring as all get out. It's like watching 180mph pace laps.

The frequency of commercials is a little ridiculous. They’d better be just getting most of em out of the way early so there will be fewer later in the race