March Madnes 2024 CBB Selection Show Thread 6pm ET CBS

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Setting a low bar for whats called a joke these days

Samford/Kansas

Gonzaga/McNeese

I feel like chaos could ensue in SLC

"Oregon finally got healthy"

What the hell is CBS talking about? We had 8 healthy scholarship players last night :facepalm:

To anyone that might pick us as an upset victim: Doubt us in the tournament at your own peril.

Michigan State a 9 seed LMFAO

Straight garbage. I was about to give the committee credit too

Michigan State undeservingly makes it, should be a play in game at best

Big east shut out on the bubble.

Kinda surprised considering the top 3 were well respected. Figured that would get Hall in at least

Last 4 in: Boise State, Colorado, Virginia and Colorado State

First 4 out: Oklahoma, Seton Hall, Indiana State and Pittsburgh

A lot of puzzling seedings. I'm fine with who ultimately made me. New Mexico and Duquesne both being 11's is wild.

Iowa State should have been the fourth #1 over UNC. then the committee pairs them up with UConn, LOL

the committee not caring about championship week is bullshit. the conference tournaments made college basketball what it is today. it's your job to work overtime, you fatty fucks.

New Mexico gonna be favored over Clemson?

A lot of talk about Uconn having a tough draw. But that is mostly looking at Ken pom

Not sure how ISU can keep up with them offensively. Same with Auburn who is 2-7 in Q1 and mostly just destroys average teams(Which Uconn isnt).

Illinois defensively cant stop Uconn.

I think Uconn will win that region pretty easily

Iowa State should have been the fourth #1 over UNC. then the committee pairs them up with UConn, LOL

the committee not caring about championship week is bullshit. the conference tournaments made college basketball what it is today. it's your job to work overtime, you fatty fucks.

Told ya. It's been this way for the last couple of seasons. Just go to the bracket predictions site a week before champion week. Whoever is on the right side of the bubble, that's who will be in. There is no playing your way in or out unless some clear non-tourney team goes and wins their league's autobid. You can complete ignore Lunardi (well you can ignore him all the time) and others talking about "This team is playing their way into the bubble with a good conference run!". No. No they aren't. The bracket is basically set a week before the regular season actually ends.

This.