2024 Copa América

Oh yeah, watching Mexico go down last night was pure comedy gold. It worked this morning with the Mexicans that were talking trash with me about the Copa America cup. That penalty shot from Mexico had late in regular time is almost inexcusable. That dude kicks like a girl.

Looks like we’ve been playing pretty solid football here lately, after we played so well against Brazil and Bolivia. We should have another good outing tonight against Panama.

That 5 o’clock central time kick off sucks tho

Oh yeah, watching Mexico go down last night was pure comedy gold. It worked this morning with the Mexicans that were talking trash with me about the Copa America cup. That penalty shot from Mexico had late in regular time is almost inexcusable. That dude kicks like a girl.

Looks like we’ve been playing pretty solid football here lately, after we played so well against Brazil and Bolivia. We should have another good outing tonight against Panama.

That 5 o’clock central time kick off sucks tho
3 PM out west. USA should have had the 6 PM slot here.

So much for USA at the Copa. Dumb ass Weah red. He could be the man responsible for USA bowing out of the group stage. Nice going!

No way USA beats Uruguay either.

Ok I am wrong maybe. A Balogun galasso.

Never mind 1-1 again. Weah losing his cool like Dest. Insane.

This ref sucks! Where is the Panama yellow.

So much for USA at the Copa. Dumb ass Weah red. He could be the man responsible for USA bowing out of the group stage. Nice going!
What a dumbshit move. Completely fucked his team over

Entire roster should
kick in nuts GIF
Weah at halftime

What a dumbshit move. Completely fucked his team over
Biggest tournament in years for the USA and in the most important game (beat Bolivia losing to Uruguay) and Weah goes full1980’s Pistons Celtics. I wouldn’t play him again. Probably won’t need to as USA probably going out.

Panama should have yellow on Turner and once on Balogun.

And that is that!! USA failure big time!! Flat out blow the biggest tournament ever at this point in history. Weah should never see USA field again. Hell he is not a real American anyways. Fucking fraud!! Father President of Liberia! You are no American!!!

Back