2024 Copa América

I always liked Klinnsmann but his two stops after us weren’t good. I’d take him over Bradley or Fuckhalter.

The dream would be to trick Zidane out of retirement even though he turned us down once
Zidane waiting for DeSchamps to flop. It is happening right now with France.

Paqueta penalty woof woof woof. Why Vini not taking that? That was a good laugh though!

If they lose Monday to Uruguay, I am done with USA Men's soccer until World Cup. No longer interested seeing them beat up the CONCACAF stiffs in Gold Cup and Nations League....oh wait, this year they needed a miracle to beat Jamaica in Nations League and lost to TNT (what do you know on a Dest red card). Maybe they are the stiff along with Mexico now. Even before that Dest and McKenney were getting red cards in Nations League and brawling with the Mexicans. If they lose to Uruguay since Berhalter return (and Uruguay may need to win, although their goal differential will be hard to beat), their record:

3-1 Jamaica AET (own goal miracle game I consider a loss)
2-0 Mexico
1-5 Columbia
1-1 Brazil
2-0 Bolivia
1-2 Panama
1-4 Uruguay (oops getting ahead of myself).

2W-4L-1T.
I really wish they’d just combine south, central and north (only 3 teams) America for these cups instead of just for Copa. The Caribbean teams are terrible mostly and do not prepare us for anything. Worse yet we still manage to lose every once in a while.

Darwin Nunez 7 shots in 1st half, 10 goals in last 7 International games including 7 straight games with a goal. USA has nothing like that.
How in the ever loving fuck does FIFA have us rated 3 spots in front of them?

So has Weah done anything like that previous to last night? From what I’ve seen he’s been pretty mild-mannered.

Last edited:
So has Weah done anything like that previous to last night? From what I’ve seen he’s been pretty mild-mannered.
Only one red card in his career...but it is CONCACAF. Those central american teams are very skilled in the dark arts.

How in the ever loving fuck does FIFA have us rated 3 spots in front of them?
Noticed that too. Uruguay right up there with Argentina in reality. Currently Columbia too. Columbia on a Bayer Leverkusen streak right now.

I really wish they’d just combine south, central and north (only 3 teams) America for these cups instead of just for Copa. The Caribbean teams are terrible mostly and do not prepare us for anything. Worse yet we still manage to lose every once in a while.
Gregg is a pile of shit, we also just aren’t very good. But I think, welll we have some talented players, not close to world class, but talented that play in some leagues in Europe and contribute but when together we are average as fuck. Well has to be tactics and man management then?
Is greggg just a nice guy with sneakers and good vibes? Like what does the team work on in training?
The guys are not mentally tough or resilient. Uruguay fucks us up and we probably get fucked up in the World Cup too.
Until we have a striker, we are done for.

Gregg is a pile of shit, we also just aren’t very good. But I think, welll we have some talented players, not close to world class, but talented that play in some leagues in Europe and contribute but when together we are average as fuck. Well has to be tactics and man management then?
Is greggg just a nice guy with sneakers and good vibes? Like what does the team work on in training?
The guys are not mentally tough or resilient. Uruguay fucks us up and we probably get fucked up in the World Cup too.
Yeah man, this team feels like they don't score for shit. I thought Pepe might be that striker and he still might but we need a player that can finish bad, NOW.

I'm not a huge fan of Berhalter but realistically I dont know who they'd go after that is proven and would come. Ideas???

Yeah man, this team feels like they don't score for shit. I thought Pepe might be that striker and he still might but we need a player that can finish bad, NOW.

I'm not a huge fan of Berhalter but realistically I dont know who they'd go after that is proven and would come. Ideas???
Mourinho lol heheh.
Obviously not now as he just took the Turkish job. He said he was interested in the US job years ago as a at the end of his career thing, it’s my understanding that he has an agreement he can leave for the Portugal job if ever offered.

Yeah, you obviously have to find a proven manger, well most would still be doing their thing at the club level. So you get older managers who don’t have a season grind and can just coach tournament philosophy. Could we snag you boy Klopp since he is on his hiatus lol.

Idk, I just don’t see much of an identity of strategy when ya watch them.

There could be someone hungry for the spotlight to launch themselves back to a club position.

Curious to see what Jesse March does tonight, if he gets Canada out of the group…. lol at us.

The USA Gareth Southgate. No way Man U sacks Ten Hag now early in the season and replace him with Gareth.

Mourinho lol heheh.
Obviously not now as he just took the Turkish job. He said he was interested in the US job years ago as a at the end of his career thing, it’s my understanding that he has an agreement he can leave for the Portugal job if ever offered.

Yeah, you obviously have to find a proven manger, well most would still be doing their thing at the club level. So you get older managers who don’t have a season grind and can just coach tournament philosophy. Could we snag you boy Klopp since he is on his hiatus lol.

Idk, I just don’t see much of an identity of strategy when ya watch them.

There could be someone hungry for the spotlight to launch themselves back to a club position.

Curious to see what Jesse March does tonight, if he gets Canada out of the group…. lol at us.
That would have been awesome but honestly do you see someone like Mo making it 2 years to the WC? Christ they fired Klinnesman because he didn’t give in to the good ole boy network and Mo imo is 10x more outspoken than Klinnesman. US should reach out to Graham Potter (I think he’s still available). When he became available I would have made a call to De Zerbi but the timing was near impossible. And yes, I know my EPL bias is showing lol.

FUCK YOU John Henry for not paying Dortmund what they wanted for Bellingham.

I disagree. I think we are as talented as we’ve ever been in the front 6. We are young. Only because of the push 6 years ago for our best attackers to play in a 4th rate league. The talent is there but I can’t imagine that I’d give 80% for this 4th rate, woman beating coach. Actually if his job were on the line, I’d probably punch a Panamanian man to make sure we weren’t being led to sure embarrassment on the biggest stage. That stage being the World Cup on our home turf.

Yeah I’m drinking.

Back