2024 Copa América

I mean if Berhalter is fired for not getting out of groups it could be a blessing in disguise. But it would most likely lead to hiring another MLS guy.

Weah fuck you!!!! Might as well sack Berhalter too. Only hope is Uruguay beats Bolivia later and does a fuck it like Portugal,

Anyone yelling about nepotism with Bronny needs to look at the state of the USMNT right now.

USA better hope Uruguay start their subs Monday. Lethal. Incredible effort too even up 5-0.

Fuck Berhalther.

Red card or not, this team has enough talent to get a draw vs Panama

So far, looks like an Argentina/Uruguay final. Of course anything can happen but they are the only really solid teams I've seen.

The last 10 minutes or so if that USA game was thug soccer from Panama. They they were literally tackling and making no attempt at the ball. Yellow cards abounded.

Darwin Nunez 7 shots in 1st half, 10 goals in last 7 International games including 7 straight games with a goal. USA has nothing like that.

The last 10 minutes or so if that USA game was thug soccer from Panama. They they were literally tackling and making no attempt at the ball. Yellow cards abounded.
I mean if Berhalter is fired for not getting out of groups it could be a blessing in disguise. But it would most likely lead to hiring another MLS guy.
3 points any way possible. USA got Concacaffed and should have known before the game that was coming. Dest and Weah just flat out dumb!!

Only bright spot of us not making it out of the group is he gets canned
Meh. Unless leadership at USA Soccer changes, they'll just bring in another ineffectual twat from their boys club.

Meh. Unless leadership at USA Soccer changes, they'll just bring in another ineffectual twat from their boys club.
If they lose Monday to Uruguay, I am done with USA Men's soccer until World Cup. No longer interested seeing them beat up the CONCACAF stiffs in Gold Cup and Nations League....oh wait, this year they needed a miracle to beat Jamaica in Nations League and lost to TNT (what do you know on a Dest red card). Maybe they are the stiff along with Mexico now. Even before that Dest and McKenney were getting red cards in Nations League and brawling with the Mexicans. If they lose to Uruguay since Berhalter return (and Uruguay may need to win, although their goal differential will be hard to beat), their record:

3-1 Jamaica AET (own goal miracle game I consider a loss)
2-0 Mexico
1-5 Columbia
1-1 Brazil
2-0 Bolivia
1-2 Panama
1-4 Uruguay (oops getting ahead of myself).

2W-4L-1T.

Bruce Arena and Bob Bradley available I believe.

Well let's see if Brazil gets their act together tonight. They are not that good. Like you said Argentina / Uruguay final would be fun.

Should have got Mourinho when they had the chance. At least the press conferences would have been entertaining.
Agree. Klinnsmann? I know his mouth got him in trouble when he told the truth about USA soccer and undersachieved with South Korea. But check out this lineup he got to Copa 2016 semi-final. And then WC qualifying he was dealing with a golden generation at Mexico and Costa Rica. No such thing now for Berhalter.

1719615403965.png

Agree. Klinnsmann? I know his mouth got him in trouble when he told the truth about USA soccer and undersachieved with South Korea. But check out this lineup he got to Copa 2016 semi-final. And then WC qualifying he was dealing with a golden generation at Mexico and Costa Rica. No such thing now for Berhalter.

View attachment 121547
I always liked Klinnsmann but his two stops after us weren’t good. I’d take him over Bradley or Fuckhalter.

The dream would be to trick Zidane out of retirement even though he turned us down once

Back