2024 NFL Non-Playoff Teams All Time Draft : CHIT CHAT

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 235,553.00
Bienvenido

- each player must have played at least 16 games in their career for any of the 18 franchises that did not qualify for the 2024 NFL Playoffs, as listed below
- you must have at least 14 of the 18 teams represented by the end of the draft
- you are not allowed more than 3 selections for any 1 franchise
- the player can be from ANY era in that franchise’s history
- move players from franchise to franchise as needed
- trades of equal numbers of players and/or picks allowed

Bears
Bengals
Broncos
Cardinals
Chargers
Colts
Falcons
Giants
Jaguars
Jets
Panthers
Patriots
Raiders
Redskins
Saints
Seahawks
Titans
Vikings

@Pack 500
@citysushi
@femurov
@Mookie33
@Tducey
@Shanemansj13
@UK Cowboy

DRAFT ORDER
UK
Mookie
Duce
Shane
Nos
Sushi
Femur

I don’t remember Duce ever taking this long. I hope he’s alright!

Didn’t know we were doing another draft just heard 1 thrown out there but I’ll pick

This should be a very quick draft as long as Milk err I mean 500 doesn't slow us down!

Think we can finish tomorrow?

Patrick Willis needs to get that HOF nod today. No doubt about it. Should have been first ballot IMO.
Shut up, homer!

Nah, I agree. Not sure if he should have been 1st ballot only because of his short career, but he was definitely elite and won't have to wait too much longer if he doesn't get in tonight.

Shut up, homer!

Nah, I agree. Not sure if he should have been 1st ballot only because of his short career, but he was definitely elite and won't have to wait too much longer if he doesn't get in tonight.
Yeah ok maybe not first ballot, but I don't think CJ deserved to be in on first ballot too because of his shortened career as well.

But still, he most certainly is deserving of the HOF.

Players I forgot were eligible for this draft so far because I’m too stupidly busy. Both Woodsons, Darrell Green, and Gronk. Yup, I took Brady w my first pick and actually forgot about Gronk lol. Weeeeeeeee

That said not sure I would have made any different picks than I did. But still. Wow maybe Gronk over JJ

Players I forgot were eligible for this draft so far because I’m too stupidly busy. Both Woodsons, Darrell Green, and Gronk. Yup, I took Brady w my first pick and actually forgot about Gronk lol. Weeeeeeeee

That said not sure I would have made any different picks than I did. But still. Wow maybe Gronk over JJ
Gronk was my next pick

@citysushi Go Swifties

Vince Mcmahon Wrestling GIF by WWE

I did text UK

9ers by 3

T Swizzle gets run over by a runaway golf cart driven by Kadarious Toney on her way to console Trav. Book it

I don't like either team so at least my pick isn't homer based lol. I think KC beats the Niners