2024 NFL Non-Playoff Teams All Time Draft : CHIT CHAT

@Shanemansj13 I now know what it was like to be a Cavs fan against the Warriors. At least you guys got 1. We're still in purgatory.

It was more easy for Brady than any QB in history to get to the Super Bowl. He won a shit division every year, then had one game in which there was a chance he could lose. The AFC Championship game but it was usually at home. He's the greatest winner of all time but he's not the best QB of all time. It's still Marino until I say different!!!

2002- Chiefs traded Tyreek, had a below average defense and he suffered a high ankle sprain in the divisional round. Still won the Super Bowl
2023- Mahomes saw his WRs lead the league in drops, his OTs lead the league in penalties, suffered six losses, on the road in back to back weeks in the playoffs and were down 10 in the Super Bowl and down in OT against the best roster in the league. Still won

What's it going to take to beat Mahomes lol
Not fumbling in the red zone, and not muffing punts would be a good start. It should have happened last night. Gave him too many chances

Not fumbling in the red zone, and not muffing punts would be a good start. It should have happened last night. Gave him too many chances
That punt was the turning point in the game. KC has nothing going, gave them a short field and an easy quick TD. Downward spiral from them.

On another note, our Oline stinks. Outside of Trent (who had his own penalties in the game), our entire right side of the line is complete dog shit.

That punt was the turning point in the game. KC has nothing going, gave them a short field and an easy quick TD. Downward spiral from them.

On another note, our Oline stinks. Outside of Trent (who had his own penalties in the game), our entire right side of the line is complete dog shit.
Greenlaw was balling out in 1st half too. I know injuries are part of game but losing him didn’t help

Greenlaw was balling out in 1st half too. I know injuries are part of game but losing him didn’t help
Yeah, but honestly can't blame this one on the defense. They did their job, imo.

Did you see that last play where Chris Jones (CHRIS FREAKING JONES) goes unblocked by our RT and has a free run at Purdy. If he even just chips him, Purdy tosses a TD to a wide open Aiyuk.

McKivitz gotta be the worst RT in football.

Yeah, but honestly can't blame this one on the defense. They did their job, imo.

Did you see that last play where Chris Jones (CHRIS FREAKING JONES) goes unblocked by our RT and has a free run at Purdy. If he even just chips him, Purdy tosses a TD to a wide open Aiyuk.

Right. Just a contributing factor. Mahomes is fucking dynamite

I’m at Toto and Journey tonight floor seats. LFG

image.jpg

Panther arena 10 min from my house

Just saw this - to your point…

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpeg
    IMG_1180.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Everyone is acting like SF wasn't one good playcall away from beating Mahomes. Shanahan knew Spags was calling blitz after blitz and he doesn't max protect. He didn't keep feeding Cmac. Kudos to Mahomes but SF had TWO chances to win that game, one to send them home for good.

It's just everyone living in the moment.

Brady beat Mahomes twice in his 40's LOL
Brady led the best comeback in NFL history.
Two fluke plays away from winning 9 SB's.

Brady played in a weak division. Mahomes is playing the Raiders and Broncos...cmon man. The Chargers are one of the most underachieving team in the league. The division is not strong either.
Brady still beat better QB's. Maybe Mahomes will one day. He beats Josh Allen, Lamar and Purdy.
Burrow and Brady-the two best QB's he faced beat him so as much as you want to praise Mahomes. He got skulldragged by Tommy boy. Burrow beat him once and if it wasn't for the refs he beats him back to back years.

Mahomes wins a couple SB's and he is in that conversation but for now he is distant.

Everyone is acting like SF wasn't one good playcall away from beating Mahomes. Shanahan knew Spags was calling blitz after blitz and he doesn't max protect. He didn't keep feeding Cmac. Kudos to Mahomes but SF had TWO chances to win that game, one to send them home for good.

Brady played in a weak division. Mahomes is playing the Raiders and Broncos...cmon man. The Chargers are one of the most underachieving team in the league. The division is not strong either.
Brady still beat better QB's. Maybe Mahomes will one day. He beats Josh Allen, Lamar and Purdy.
Burrow and Brady-the two best QB's he faced beat him so as much as you want to praise Mahomes. He got skulldragged by Tommy boy. Burrow beat him once and if it wasn't for the refs he beats him back to back years.

Mahomes wins a couple SB's and he is in that conversation but for now he is distant.
That's ridiculous

That's ridiculous
It's crazy how Joe Montana is basically an afterthought now. It just goes to show you that with the progression of sports, sports science, training, etc, it's producing these absurd athletes who do things that weren't fathomable. Lebron being the oldest player in the league and still at worst a top 15 player is insane.

It's crazy how Joe Montana is basically an afterthought now. It just goes to show you that with the progression of sports, sports science, training, etc, it's producing these absurd athletes who do things that weren't fathomable. Lebron being the oldest player in the league and still at worst a top 15 player is insane.
Joe Montana and Brady were basically the same guy IMO

Going to Vegas in a couple weeks for a bachelor party. Plan is to go to a club one of the nights. Shit I don't even remember how to act in a club anymore. Haven't been to one in like a decade. Can't even remember how to dress properly for one.

Honestly I'm just not a fan of walking through these huge crowds anymore. Too old for that, lol.

Joe Montana and Brady were basically the same guy IMO
I feel like I never saw Joe throw a bad pass or not come up big in a huge game. Guy was just so poised always

Dee Ford lines up offsides on Tommy game clinching interception = skulldragged.

Last edited:
Are we doing rankings again for this?