GAME 2024 Official NFL Draft Thread 8pm ET ESPN

Fields wasn't blameless and what a weird thing to say about coddling. I just thoroughly disagree with the notion that he was the problem in Chicago the last three years while ignoring the lack of talent and pack of retards coaching offense.
"Sure everyone was a bum, but he was my bum"

So what is the Bill's strategy by trading down every time their number comes up?

Building capital to trade for Tee Higgins or Brandon Aiyuk
I don't think they're necessarily building/collecting assets for another big contract. They need cheap contracts *and* production. Desperately handing off a half-washed and disgruntled Diggs is strong indication of that. That move and adding Higgins or Aiyuk don't square.

I don't think they're necessarily building/collecting assets for another big contract. They need cheap contracts *and* production. Desperately handing off a half-washed and disgruntled Diggs is strong indication of that. That move and adding Higgins or Aiyuk don't square.
Well those guys are 4/5 years younger than Diggs, which I'm sure would play a part. Cheap and productive WRs don't grow on trees, but I do think someone like Keon Coleman would make sense for them. Huge catch radius for those Allen missiles.

@dhoey

You guys just spent the first pick on an emotional child.

Nah fam, Fields is dumb. Can't fix dumb.

Williams won't have to play hero. Bears have a good team around him.
That’s kind of the biggest problem with Williams game, he doesn’t know how not to play hero. Every big game he lost was because some stupid shit he did

Everything.

"Bears gun be tuff next year. League is on notice."
Cool. Play Bagent. They are still building a good young team.

That’s kind of the biggest problem with Williams game, he doesn’t know how not to play hero. Every big game he lost was because some stupid shit he did
We'll see. He's got a fuckton of talent around him. Like I said, he's coming into about as good of a situation as can be.

We'll see. He's got a fuckton of talent around him. Like I said, he's coming into about as good of a situation as can be.
He’s a USC quarterback going to the Bears, unless that triggers some kind of Uno-reverso of shitty quarterbacking, you’re doomed.

Bears-Packers rivalry will get close again. 3 from the NFC North in the playoffs this year's.

I will say that I am not totally sold on Williams. In some of the video I have watched of him, he seems slow in his footwork although his release makes up some time.