2024 Recruiting Thread

so the word is that his dad wants him at Auburn but was willing to let him go to Bama out of respect for Saban..

Now that Saban is gone, he wants him at Auburn, but it seems Ryan isn't all that thrilled with them.. so other schools (like UT) are coming in hoping to use the compromise angle, into getting him.

But it's gonna cost because he's wanting his $$$$$$
I saw a quote for him saying "Everything is neck and neck, I need someone to excel and take the throne." Basically just reiterating what I said about it being all about the NIL. I stand by my initial assertion that this kid is going to be a headache.

I saw a quote for him saying "Everything is neck and neck, I need someone to excel and take the throne." Basically just reiterating what I said about it being all about the NIL. I stand by my initial assertion that this kid is going to be a headache.
it's between bama and auburn.. no different than Jerimiah ..unless you think he didn't go to tosu because of NIL either

it's between bama and auburn.. no different than Jerimiah ..unless you think he didn't go to tosu because of NIL either
Oddly enough he turned down more NIL to come to OSU, both Miami and Florida were throwing massive bags at him

Oddly enough he turned down more NIL to come to OSU, both Miami and Florida were throwing massive bags at him
I'm sure they did.. but fuck man.. Miami is on a prove it season (mario 3rd year) and UF will be on a new coach after this season

I'm sure they did.. but fuck man.. Miami is on a prove it season (mario 3rd year) and UF will be on a new coach after this season
Yup. Meanwhile he's seeing what OSU has going on with WR production and development, which is why he turned down their larger NIL offers.

On that note though, both of those schools are going to start drying up in terms of NIL money if they can't start winning again. Not even like 12-0 or 11-1, but these 5-7/6-6 seasons they've both settled into over the last several years can't last.

He is on record basically saying he had larger Nil offers from other schools but he wants to be a high 1st round pick and felt his best bet for that was at Ohio State

Cannot thank DeBoer enough for all he has done for the Buckeyes.

well we are out for sure, he canceled his upcoming visit this weekend..

Bama seems confident out of his OV this past week.. Still has his Auburn visit planned (as of now).. think he's announcing on his bday..which is like the 9th or around that
It's hard to look at what DeBoer built at Washington with Odunze, Polk, and McMillan and not be intrigued. He's also bringing Austin Mack with him from Washington, and he looks like he could be a stud at QB. I know we discussed it at length already, but I'd take DeBoer's track record of WR development over Freeze any day.

It's hard to look at what DeBoer built at Washington with Odunze, Polk, and McMillan and not be intrigued. He's also bringing Austin Mack with him from Washington, and he looks like he could be a stud at QB. I know we discussed it at length already, but I'd take DeBoer's track record of WR development over Freeze any day.
Nick is still recruiting him and his dad to sign with Bama FWIW.. Guess Nick got tired of seeing his roster get gutted by a mid coach

Nick is still recruiting him and his dad to sign with Bama FWIW.. Guess Nick got tired of seeing his roster get gutted by a mid coach
And there it is. Smart move by him IMO, I think he's gonna be an instant major contributor there with DeBoer.