2024 Season Thread

Missed races don’t count against the average finish. He’s a good bit behind Byron and Larson, but he’s significantly better than Hack Bowman(hell, Cody Ware is at least par with Bowman as a wheelman)
No shit averages don't factor in missed races. I insinuated nothing of the such. Your hatred for anything Hendrick and Elliott clouds your rational thinking.

No shit averages don't factor in missed races. I insinuated nothing of the such. Your hatred for anything Hendrick and Elliott clouds your rational thinking.
Why would you bring up the missed races then? You’re getting defensive for no reason right now

Looks weird, and watching live, it looked like Buescher was ahead by a fender
And looked to me, a casual fan, like Larson was trying to drive CB down the track with some aggressive swerves.

And looked to me, a casual fan, like Larson was trying to drive CB down the track with some aggressive swerves.
That’s not illegal, and it’s pretty well established that Larson is the dirtiest driver on the track while Buescher has a reputation of being one of the cleanest, just comes with the territory. Denny Hamlin has really grown on me the last couple of years for using Larson’s own moves against him.

From what I saw live, Buescher looked ahead by a fender, but he should have known who he was racing against and just walled Larson and won easily.

But it is what it is, and Ford having a car capable of winning a mile and a half track is a good sign that maybe they’re getting things figured out

Did you miss Buescher run Larson high coming out of 4?

Why would you bring up the missed races then? You’re getting defensive for no reason right now
I brought up missed races because most likely his average finish would've been even higher.

Did you miss Buescher run Larson high coming out of 4?
Did he make contact? Didn't see that, but I did see contact twice from Larsen.

Did he make contact? Didn't see that, but I did see contact twice from Larsen.
Contact, no, but he pushed Larson up to kill his run, so Larson returned the favor. Dale does that, he's considered a legend.

Contact, no, but he pushed Larson up to kill his run, so Larson returned the favor. Dale does that, he's considered a legend.
I don't care what Dale did. Squeezing someones line vs turning into them and making contact twice are not the same thing.

I don't care what Dale did. Squeezing someones line vs turning into them and making contact twice are not the same thing.
The 17 was ok with the door banging.

Nice move, Reddick.

Good for Brad and good for Ford

Hope Buescher whips Reddick’s ass

Props to Fox for not muting the microphone after multiple Reddick F bombs

So we already know that Amazon Prime is getting a portion of the race schedule next season, but today they announced they are gonna have a 4 part documentary series on Dale Earnhardt

So we already know that Amazon Prime is getting a portion of the race schedule next season, but today they announced they are gonna have a 4 part documentary series on Dale Earnhardt
He was sooooooo overrated.