23-24 Portal boyz

Lagway>Rashada
That may well be true, but if you understand the UGA UF dynamic, the idea that their QB1 of the future who they signed to $13 million NIL deal is now playing for UGA, is awesome.

funny because he will also be sitting on the pine
Who, Christian Miller? Nah, he's a legit DL, not a depth piece. That was going to hurt a bit if he left. He'll be playing plenty against you guys.

Who, Christian Miller? Nah, he's a legit DL, not a depth piece. That was going to hurt a bit if he left. He'll be playing plenty against you guys.

Kirby gonna pull him after he gives up back to back 80 yard TD runs

Who would be better for Iowa?

1000003850.png

D Williams announcing to LSU today?
pretty sure he's heading your way.. BV was the one to get him into the portal (per TCU mods).. his visits to UT, Mizzu and LSU were the same stuff Jordan Addison, Caleb Williams, Bear Alexander all did when we all knew they were going to SC

pretty sure he's heading your way.. BV was the one to get him into the portal (per TCU mods).. his visits to UT, Mizzu and LSU were the same stuff Jordan Addison, Caleb Williams, Bear Alexander all did when we all knew they were going to SC
Well he's a hell of a talent and I would rather have him than play against him but he kind of turns me off to be honest with you. The OU defense has great chemistry and he doesn't seem like a team guy.

Edit: I see that he's in Norman this morning.

Well he's a hell of a talent and I would rather have him than play against him but he kind of turns me off to be honest with you. The OU defense has great chemistry and he doesn't seem like a team guy.

Edit: I see that he's in Norman this morning.
i think people are starting to believe he is a difference maker.. when in reality, at least in my eyes.. he's a solid player that raises the rotations for both schools. All this to say that it irks me seeing UT and ou twitter accounts act like he is an elite DT.. he's not. But since it's all about supply and demand.. he's getting courted heavily.. with BS numbers being thrown out for his services lol..

He, Norton, Savea, Toia are all closer together than they are to the actual elite guys (UM DTs)

Texas fans turning on Davis......

• In 3 years at Texas, Bo Davis never signed a DT that started at UT or one that will start. Caldwell was going to Oregon regardless of any Bo Davis move.

Davis' lack of recruiting success has finally caught up to the Horns. After 2 years of outstanding interior DL play, we're poised for a regression there this coming season. That could be among the reasons that Davis left Texas for LSU.