23-24 Portal boyz

scrub..

y'all expecting Williams to announce for y'all too?
Naw good get! Hickman is a 300 pounder and 3 year starter. Best Oline prospect in the portal. Who knows about Dominic Williams.

Naw good get! Hickman is a 300 pounder and 3 year starter. Best Oline prospect in the portal. Who knows about Dominic Williams.
lol..i'm just trolling.. i don't know about the SMU guy at all.. I know williams was visiting because sooners fans i interact with on twitter were basically penciling him in over the weekend.

hey we got our first portal DT to commit.. still looking for 2 more

1713811112289.png

lol..i'm just trolling.. i don't know about the SMU guy at all.. I know williams was visiting because sooners fans i interact with on twitter were basically penciling him in over the weekend.
You getting a visit from Willimas too. My best guess is he ends up at LSU.

You getting a visit from Willimas too. My best guess is he ends up at LSU.
Toia announced he was going to stay at UCLA earlier this evening.. Think UT does what it can to try and get Williams to commit Wednesday, his last day in Austin. Again i think all these guys are solid rotational pieces.. none of them are instant impact/game changers.. those guys are staying at UM, unfortunately

hey we got our first portal DT to commit.. still looking for 2 more

View attachment 118919
With good DTs being the rarest commodity, one would think “non biggies” would direct a disproportionate amount of NIL money toward them. Kind of like NFL paying QB, LTs, CBs, more than other positions. Most “non biggies” ain’t going to have a chance of landing them without doing so are they?

With good DTs being the rarest commodity, one would think “non biggies” would direct a disproportionate amount of NIL money toward them. Kind of like NFL paying QB, LTs, CBs, more than other positions. Most “non biggies” ain’t going to have a chance of landing them without doing so are they?
oh trust me this group currently in the portal or just signed elsewhere are making some money.. getting overpaid because they are all just solid rotational pieces.. none of the true instant impact guys actually entered (so far) in the portal

I heard he wants to follow Brian Ferentz to Nebraska

@TheReal_NU can confirm
Pulp Fiction Mf GIF by The Good Films