23-24 Portal boyz

an in state DL flipped to SC earlier.. nobody wants to send their kids to a first rate alcoholic school

Internal punishment. Maybe some extra conditioning. Inside in the A/C of course. It gets hot down there
Their first game is Clempson so....yeah...this legal matter will be drug out until after the first game OR you know. :wink:

Their first game is Clempson so....yeah...this legal matter will be drug out until after the first game OR you know. :wink:
Spring portal coming up. I'm sure they'll address it.

SC fans.. any truth to the Bear Alexander rumors of him planning to hit the portal?

SC fans.. any truth to the Bear Alexander rumors of him planning to hit the portal?
Evidently he likes to bounce around a lot. Read he went to five high schools before he got to college.

Soooooo... probably! :noidea:

Evidently he likes to bounce around a lot. Read he went to five high schools before he got to college.

i was prepared to laugh if he went to aggy.. instead.. i'm hearing/reading that UT is a real player in it :(

yeah which is why UT was never in on him throughout the recruitment.. hell they weren't even talking to him a year ago, despite early talk connecting UT..

we must be desperate and maybe the UM guys are staying put :(

This one isn't a surprise with the Judkins transfer. Thankfully it's still a very deep room.

lol in the portal...again.. Wonder what his momma is saying now.. which I will always blame ou fans for gassing her and her son's head so much.. His younger brother is legit though.. Guess he better learn MWC if he still wants to play QB

1713049063736.png

lol in the portal...again.. Wonder what his momma is saying now.. which I will always blame ou fans for gassing her and her son's head so much.. His younger brother is legit though.. Guess he better learn MWC if he still wants to play QB

View attachment 118566
Brady Bunch K GIF

Gonna be a huge brawl for DL in the portal this week.. so many teams need bodies up front.. If you are decent, you are gonna get paid.. If you are a difference maker..you REALLY gonna get paid..