23-24 Portal boyz

Will Howard transfers in and is pretty much put on a choke chain. Dude has two guys that played some last season and two 5* freshmen right behind him.

Does he even win the starting job?

Yes.

Devin Brown is not good at all and Kienholz clearly was not even close to be ready to play (he needs at least another year)

The Freshmen won't beat him out either. The only way Howard is not the starting QB is if he gets hurt.

so like last offseason between McCord and Devin?

Yeah I don't see how Howard isn't the starter and I don't see how tosu fans won't be calling for Sayin by October lol

Everyone loves to call for the 5* Freshmen to take over.

I think Howard will do pretty well for us, but you are always going to have a couple of idiots.

Our schedule is very favorable.

@ Oregon is the only game I really think might be concerning until November (@ Penn State and vs Michigan in November)

Go Away GIF by Bounce
Fuck off A-Hole

A billionaire donor at Ariz said he was so pissed at Fisch leaving he ponied up NIL to limit the number of players who would follow him.
You have to to go the tweet to see the whole message:

View attachment 115130

Damn, must be nice to have a billionaire donor that likes football

don't fret.. Big12 money and the penalty paid by UT will help them with that shortfall... oh wait...
Really sorry the B12 didn’t implode like you hoped and prayed for. Poor you

Chubby Purdy apparently didn't like the triple option approach as he flipped from San Jose St to Nevada today.

its coming. Tejas has killed it...

we are headed to the 2 super conferences.....

texas ruined college football as we know it.
Nah, B12 will still be around. Definitely in diminished capacity but they’ll still be here.

Everyone loves to call for the 5* Freshmen to take over.

I think Howard will do pretty well for us, but you are always going to have a couple of idiots.

Our schedule is very favorable.

@ Oregon is the only game I really think might be concerning until November (@ Penn State and vs Michigan in November)
No way. Gordon Gee said a B1G schedule was murderer's row.

Figured he'd head to the SEC West, but not to Ole Miss.

I love how the clown show coach at Ole Miss who was crying about us spending NIL money on transfers now has fucking 17 transfer additions.

I'm sure these guys just love Mississippi. Lmao

I love how the clown show coach at Ole Miss who was crying about us spending NIL money on transfers now has fucking 17 transfer additions.

I'm sure these guys just love Mississippi. Lmao
lol he was smart.. plus his name being linked to Bama made the Ole Miss NIL people step it up.. hell they have kiosk machines in the grocery stores for people to donate towards their NIL program lol

Saban did the same shit after aggy had it's monster class of '22.. It got Bama to up it's efforts

lol he was smart.. plus his name being linked to Bama made the Ole Miss NIL people step it up.. hell they have kiosk machines in the grocery stores for people to donate towards their NIL program lol

Saban did the same shit after aggy had it's monster class of '22.. It got Bama to up it's efforts
lol I feel like you're just goofin but also like you might not be