23-24 Portal boyz

man that was on dec 12th.. guess we'll be seeing bumps of commitments from back then from @occupant soon :(
Screen Shot 2024-01-27 at 11.27.17 AM.png

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

really thought he was gonna wind up in Austin.. but i get that it's a luxury upgrade.. good get

Just watching the meltdown on twitter from our neighbors to the north was worth it. Anything else is gravy

Just watching the meltdown on twitter from our neighbors to the north was worth it. Anything else is gravy
I can see why you would enjoy that with recent on the field results.

Listening to a youtube live show (UT) right now.. and Bobby Burton was talking about the Proctor situation, and he said his guy at Bama (source) is saying don't be surprised if Downs does the same thing..

He thinks if that goes down, a new rule will be in place about a limit of transfers.. you can transfer but if you want to return or go elsewhere in the same semester..you can still leave but will have to sit.

Listening to a youtube live show (UT) right now.. and Bobby Burton was talking about the Proctor situation, and he said his guy at Bama (source) is saying don't be surprised if Downs does the same thing..

He thinks if that goes down, a new rule will be in place about a limit of transfers.. you can transfer but if you want to return or go elsewhere in the same semester..you can still leave but will have to sit.

Yep I heard that rumor too. That'd be some high level trolling by bama