23-24 Portal boyz

Looks like Peon is cleaning house ......................... again.

Gonna be a huge brawl for DL in the portal this week.. so many teams need bodies up front.. If you are decent, you are gonna get paid.. If you are a difference maker..you REALLY gonna get paid..

No lie. So many big names scratching for the same position makes quantity small and demand high so for those that didn’t take economics that means the price went way up.

Got a Udub CB already

1713248642064.png

Proctor officially in the portal
1713285415640.png

this guy also hit the portal back in December

back in it today

What an absolute circus he's got out there
he does because of the amount of OL he has hitting the portal.. but as far as Cormani.. Prime has been on the record since last season that he needed to show up on time to meetings and to take the steps in preparing day in, day out..

I wouldn't hold that against him.. I think Cormani biggest problem is himself

he does because of the amount of OL he has hitting the portal.. but as far as Cormani.. Prime has been on the record since last season that he needed to show up on time to meetings and to take the steps in preparing day in, day out..

I wouldn't hold that against him.. I think Cormani biggest problem is himself
That may be, but for as much as Deion loves himself, he should hold himself accountable for not being able to be the leader Cormani needed.

Gonna miss this guy.. always a fan of him and will continue to be..

1713364238223.png

i'll stop posting every player that announces but I figured this guy would be worth mentioning

1713483898885.png

Really don't know anything about this guy, but he's welcome to try LSU. The last QB LSU got from Ariz. St. did pretty good.
Daniels actually stayed at ASU for 3 years.. These young QBs keep changing places looking for greener grass.. I think they should all redshirt and stay an additional year before trying their luck in the portal

Daniels actually stayed at ASU for 3 years.. These young QBs keep changing places looking for greener grass.. I think they should all redshirt and stay an additional year before trying their luck in the portal
This is true, but that's not what the money tells'em.