23-24 Portal boyz

Can't disagree. My only question is whether a S is really that much of a gamechanger. QBs are, but are S? That said, he's a potential top 10 guy in the first round. Great get.
I have seen it before with Malik Hooker and he didn’t play on special teams. Now is he worth QB money? Most likely not but if you can afford it, it completes your defense and you win a title with him it will be well worth it. We will see

Willing to dish it out more for proven players has a lot less risk that “ betting on the come” does.
This is starting to reveal itself ... all this will work out over the years, but paying a ton of money upfront is a fools errand. The best combinations are:

- Do your best with high school (HS) recruiting, but don't blow the budget. That's your base from which to build your culture.
- Re-recruit your roster, trying to get as many as you want and can get to stay with NIL.
- Focus NIL on the older, more experienced players who may be able to go into the NFL in later rounds, and get them NIL to stay another year. Point out you can pay them close to the NFL minimum but also give them a chance to go higher when they finally go to the NFL.
- For those who aren't going to get PT, let them know and expect them to move on. If you aren't a top program, understand you will lose some of your best players.
- Fill in the cracks each year with portal transfers, spending more money on proven talent.
- Keep HS recruiting.

i'm just glad that my school doesn't have to scoop so low and pay a Safety over a million to come save my secondary....

i'm just glad that my school doesn't have to scoop so low and pay a Safety over a million to come save my secondary....
Yeah, I am sure all those WRs and other players you picked up are giving you guys the Sark discount.

lol proctor said that Iowa reached out to him mid season?? lol
Yeah, the way he said it was bad. But I am guessing that happens a lot ... "hope things are going well big guy ... we are pulling for you" ... and it was probably some intermediaries. But, yes, he said the silent part out loud.

A Texas fan using the word "free" ... that shouldn't be allowed. The Hoop should have one of those filters that replaces free with "***" when a Texas fan types it.
Or have “free” autocorrect to Lamborghini.

Lose to UM three years running and you go 100% ATM ...

Animated GIF

Lose to UM three years running and you go 100% ATM ...

Nah going full ATM would be paying every 5* recruit as much as they wanted to come here. We just bought a few transfers. Sayin only ended up here likely cause of his past relationship with BoB

This is starting to reveal itself ... all this will work out over the years, but paying a ton of money upfront is a fools errand. The best combinations are:

- Do your best with high school (HS) recruiting, but don't blow the budget. That's your base from which to build your culture.
- Re-recruit your roster, trying to get as many as you want and can get to stay with NIL.
- Focus NIL on the older, more experienced players who may be able to go into the NFL in later rounds, and get them NIL to stay another year. Point out you can pay them close to the NFL minimum but also give them a chance to go higher when they finally go to the NFL.
- For those who aren't going to get PT, let them know and expect them to move on. If you aren't a top program, understand you will lose some of your best players.
- Fill in the cracks each year with portal transfers, spending more money on proven talent.
- Keep HS recruiting.
This is what is nuts to me. Seems a whole lot of players will take a cut in pay to go to the NFL. Maybe that'll keep more of them in school. But, I doubt it.

Nah going full ATM would be paying every 5* recruit as much as they wanted to come here. We just bought a few transfers. Sayin only ended up here likely cause of his past relationship with BoB

Some of that definitely went to keeping some of the draft eligibles here. Burke was a fringe first round/early 2nd round. Guarantee he got some money. JT and Sawyer, Emeka, Trey, Tyleik, those guys made money too