4-cyl Turbo Ford Ranger

friend of mine said something about how she just bought a hybrid Volvo and that got me thinking about hybrid pickups...

so I went looking without any luck.

however there is a 4-cyl turbo Ford Ranger and it doesn't look half bad.

anyone have any opinions there?

View attachment 16007
You might be able to tow a jonboat with that thing.

I have never and don't really ever plan on getting a 5th wheel or anything huge like that. This will be able to tow smaller boats, trailers, and campers, which is all I would need it for.

my penis is also plenty big enough that I don't need to offset it with a bigger truck.

Moron thinks that if he never owns a full sized truck everyone will be fooled into thinking he doesn't have a micropenis.

The fact you have an imaginary GF and are a virgin at your age already gives it away dummy!

Lmao Lol GIF

Moron thinks that if he never owns a full sized truck everyone will be fooled into thinking he doesn't have a micropenis.

The fact you have an imaginary GF and are a virgin at your age already gives it away dummy!

Lmao Lol GIF
Thanks for your input, Tigger.

the center console on those bigger trucks make it really hard to get good roadhead from your mother.
I.....notice you said it’s really hard, but not impossible. :thumb:

I.....notice you said it’s really hard, but not impossible. :thumb:
Nothing is impossible, OE

Especially when you really want it.

And Hammers mother really wanted it.

more the latter.

if I were getting a work truck, I would not be looking in this direction at all.

although, the 6-cyl F150 with the turbo is pretty enticing as well.

I guess my question is "does a turbo make up for those two missing cylinders?"

I hada 4-cyl S10 in college that sucked ass...I don't want to experience that again.
I’ve always been aware that turbo can help with two missing cylinders of horsepower....but I’m not sure a turbo helps all that much with two missing cylinders of torque. Maybe that’s changed with technology.

Nothing is impossible, OE

Especially when you really want it.

And Hammers mother really wanted it.
That’s....kind of where I was going with the question.....:biggrin:

Reactions: ill
So from the sounds of it, it can handle towing it just fine but not if you are doing it a lot, which I am not.

Maybe I'll take one for a test drive. I've never owned a Ford
You go ahead and try to tow a 3 ton Whaler with that hamster wheel powered trash hauler. I hope there are no hills between you and your favorite mythical fishing hole.

You go ahead and try to tow a 3 ton Whaler with that hamster wheel powered trash hauler. I hope there are no hills between you and your favorite mythical fishing hole.

Well his GF doesn't weigh anything!

hahahaha

I'll worry about that when I get a 6000 lb Whaler that isn't your wife.