GAME #5 Florida St vs #6 Georgia (Orange Bowl) 4:00 pm (ET) ESPN

I think what you’re saying is even though this game “didn’t matter”, Georgia had the heart and integrity to show up and play. Interesting
For the most part, but it did matter to our guys. They had a chance to right a wrong (in their eyes) and go out on a win instead of a loss. Our senior class was the first class to win 50 games, and in first to win 42 games in a 3 year period. The game mattered to them.

It should have mattered to FSU but the portal players were one and dones. They had 4th, 5th, and 6th round guys sitting out. We had first round guys playing. Culture matters.

The teams all playing the CFP have it.

:facepalm:

Yeah. First loss in 3 years. Cmon

Hey anything can happen in college football but let’s not act like Georgia isn’t loaded and really good.
FWIW, I think you have your coach. And I think that coaching is the no. 1 thing you have to have. I've been impressed. He needs to keep building with HS recruits, supplemented by the portal. If he does that, FSU will be in the conversation.

For the most part, but it did matter to our guys. They had a chance to right a wrong (in their eyes) and go out on a win instead of a loss. Our senior class was the first class to win 50 games, and in first to win 42 games in a 3 year period. The game mattered to them.

It should have mattered to FSU but the portal players were one and dones. They had 4th, 5th, and 6th round guys sitting out. We had first round guys playing. Culture matters.

The teams all playing the CFP have it.
FSU spent the last month crying how they got wronged and should have been motivated to go out there and prove the Committee wrong. But they didn’t. They just showed that they have no heart.

FSU spent the last month crying how they got wronged and should have been motivated to go out there and prove the Committee wrong. But they didn’t. They just showed that they have no heart.

Expect for the fact that the committee is never wrong cuz they’re the committee

Expect for the fact that the committee is never wrong cuz they’re the committee
FSU lost by 60. The Committee wasn’t wrong. FSU didn’t belong in a pre-Christmas bowl, much less the playoff. They would have been embarrassed by an FCS school.

FSU lost by 60. The Committee wasn’t wrong. FSU didn’t belong in a pre-Christmas bowl, much less the playoff. They would have been embarrassed by an FCS school.

13 starters out and 30 total.

Let me know when you start watching college football

Based on what? Playing against the big 10 west? Lmao Iowa can’t score and they won it all!!!

Goodness people I bet those defenses were ferocious
According to NCAA rankings. I think the B1G didn't just play in conference games. They had OCC games too. Iowa can't score... Sounds like what Florida State did against Georgia. Oh I know, players sat out. How much did Florida State score against Louisville?

13 starters out and 30 total.

Let me know when you start watching college football
You’re missing the point. The fact that they bailed is the issue. You’re using the problem as an excuse. An absolute embarrassment of a program.

According to NCAA rankings. I think the B1G didn't just play in conference games. They had OCC games too. Iowa can't score... Sounds like what Florida State did against Georgia. Oh I know, players sat out. How much did Florida State score against Louisville?

This would qualify as a really dumb post

You’re missing the point. The fact that they bailed is the issue. You’re using the problem as an excuse. An absolute embarrassment of a program.

Again. Players can sit and transfer. Those are the rules Corky.

:drool:

But I do want to know when you get yourself a college football team

:facepalm:

Yeah. First loss in 3 years. Cmon

Hey anything can happen in college football but let’s not act like Georgia isn’t loaded and really good.
Who said they aren't really good? They proved that really good teams can still lose.

Would they be favored against any of the 4? Of course.

Doesn't mean they couldn't lose to one of them.

Again. Players can sit and transfer. Those are the rules Corky.

:drool:

But I do want to know when you get yourself a college football team
That’s why they need to make an example of FSU. The school had no pride, their players have no pride and clearly their fans have no pride. They need to drop the hammer so no cowardly fanbase can make a mockery of the sport. Bowl ban for at least 5 years, but preferably much, much longer is the only option. The integrity of the sport is too important to let a rogue fanbase with no integrity of its own sink the whole sport.

Who said they aren't really good? They proved that really good teams can still lose.

Would they be favored against any of the 4? Of course.

Doesn't mean they couldn't lose to one of them.
They proved that they were due to lose. They were not gonna run it 3 years in a row.

Would they bounce back and whip anyone else after that loss? Yes they would

But hey we won’t ever find out will we

Last edited:
Go tell me who the best OOC win was for the big 10. Here’s a hint… Louisville beat them like step kids.

Lol Penn st best overall win was Iowa. Ohio st best win was Penn St. Then there is Michigan who’s best OOC win was UNLV.

FSU beat LSUs ass on a neutral site and Florida at the swamp.
Moral National Champions, got it !!

FSU beat LSUs ass on a neutral site and Florida at the swamp.
Beating LSU wasnt really hard, you just had to stop the QB and they were done.

And beating Florida at the swamp? Come on man, that aint hard. Arkansas did it and they are 4-8.

You thumping your chest is funny. You use the players opting out as an excuse, no pride in your team is a real thing, and you(and the players opted out) show it.

Bama played in a meaningless bowl last year and the players all played in the bowl. Bama ended up with more than one top 10 pick and 8 overall picked in the draft, and they all played. Thats pride in a team. Your players showed they were all about the money, not team.

This game tonight was a great college team Against a JV team so it’s funny everyone flexing.

You obviously don’t understand the NCAA and the money involved so expecting pride from players in a game that means nothing is pretty stupid
new ACC slogan: "It Means Nothing."

True and it's hard to blame the (former) FSU players. They did all the needed to do and the committee ruined they're season. Why bother? Why stay at a program that is viewed by the committee that way?

To an extent, that already happened, though the 'noles rectified it by the end of the game. I feel bad for what happened to their starting QB in that game.

Attachments

• UNA vs FSU Nov 23.jpg
    UNA vs FSU Nov 23.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1