GAME #5 Florida St vs #6 Georgia (Orange Bowl) 4:00 pm (ET) ESPN

Holy shit! We going there? Clemson players ain't even on the team that won them national titles. If there are, it is very few actually playing.
Clemson had a pretty darn good defense and RB this year. QB was their problem

They’ve recruited plenty good

I'm sad that another team beat FSU in a bowl by more than Oregon.

jaZjHw.gif

Yes that was your Natty.

Grats!!! Lmao

Only loss in those 2 years

If Florida State wasn’t going to show up, they should have declined the invitation so a team with heart could have played. They disrespected the Orange Bowl, the Georgia Bulldogs, and the American viewing public. Just embarrassing.

Wait wait wait a minute…

Big 10 has a lot of good defenses. And Iowa
If Florida State wasn’t going to show up, they should have declined the invitation so a team with heart could have played. They disrespected the Orange Bowl, the Georgia Bulldogs, and the American viewing public. Just embarrassing.

Pretty sure they didn’t want to be in the orange bowl Corky.

I mean it’s just a guess….

Wait wait wait a minute…

Big 10 has a lot of good defenses. And Iowa

Pretty sure they didn’t want to be in the orange bowl Corky.

I mean it’s just a guess….
Then they should have had the integrity to say so. Just cowardice at every level.

Yep FSU basically trotted out a MAC caliber team in this game, they shoulda just declined to play at all and saved themselves total embarrassment

I think some of these bowl games in general are embarrassing and have been at some time.

Imagine basketball and a player transferring before March madness. This whole thing has gone gay

The NCAA needs to jump in and fix this. Their only option here is to give FSU the death penalty.

:L

Bro you can’t give the death penalty to teams when it’s the players opting out or transferring. That’s the NCAA these days

Bro you can’t give the death penalty to teams when it’s the players opting out or transferring. That’s the NCAA these days
Sure they can. It needs to happen. FSU can’t be allowed to disrespect and embarrass the sport ever again. They need a 15-20 year timeout to consider their cowardice.

They posted the list of players on FSU who sat out and it was essentially their entire team. I think they had more starters sit out this game than played in it.
That's what the portal culture will do to you.

We have 6 players that are going to go in the first 2 rounds. Four played, and the two that sat out did so because they are injured, not by choice. One might have sat out even if not injured, but Bowers would have played.

We have 9 other guys who are going to get drafted if they go. They all played.

Culture matters.

All props to Georgia. They’d probably beat the “other 4” ass too
Georgia fans are saying that, but they already lost to one of those 4.

what does beating Missouri and Ole Miss have to do with anything? Their bowl wins mean nothing. OSU played a 3rd string QB and had their best players sit out. The only good thing about PSU was their OL and defense. The top LT in the country sat out the game, as well as 1 other OL, then both DE's sat out the game, both starting CB's sat out and their best player left was their MLB and he was injured in the game.

Bowl games show absolutely nothing, as these teams look nothing like the teams who earned the bowl bids.
I assure you every time an SEC teams loses, it means a lot to the SEC haters.

We have 6 players that are going to go in the first 2 rounds. Four played, and the two that sat out did so because they are injured, not by choice. One might have sat out even if not injured, but Bowers would have played.

Culture matters.
I think what you’re saying is even though this game “didn’t matter”, Georgia had the heart and integrity to show up and play. Interesting

Culture matters.
Hey let those same players see their QB go down with a bad injury and see what they do.

That said all respect to those guys for playing and kicking our JV teams ass

2021 UGA lost to Bama in the SECCG by a lot more than 3 points. Then beat them in the NCG. Bama is in this year, but already lost to Texas. So, I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

Look, IMO, if you take the best 4 UGA has to be in it and FSU is out. If you take the most deserving 4 FSU has to be in it and UGA is out. it is what it is, UGA culture had our starters playing and we beat the shit out of FSU. Fun game for us.

I've said it before ... the committee did the best they could. The culprits are the morons who decided on 4 teams back in 2014, then The Alliance for not allowing expansion to 12 this year. That's who FSU and UGA should be mad at. And, it's been fixed ... 12 next year means FSU and UGA would be in the CFP under similar circumstances.

Yeah. First loss in 3 years. Cmon

Hey anything can happen in college football but let’s not act like Georgia isn’t loaded and really good.