GAME #5 Florida St vs #6 Georgia (Orange Bowl) 4:00 pm (ET) ESPN

What if….

Michigan plays Bama. Has no lead again the entire game?

2 years in a row in the CFP

What’s funny is you putting a brave face on your team not showing up. Half of the team were pussies who literally didn’t show up because they were butthurt about people noticing that they were nowhere near one of the four best teams in the country. The other half technically showed up, but had no fucking heart.

The whole team were either pussies or cowards. They were an embarrassment to their university, their conference and their sport. No NFL team should even consider a single one of them.

Oh they were done weeks ago. You didn’t get that memo sent by the committee?

Hence… players sitting out

Lol at your troll game once again

UGA win by 60. Are there FSU fans here arguing some point? What point is that?

Oh they were done weeks ago. You didn’t get that memo sent by the committee?

Hence… players sitting out

Lol at your troll game once again
And they proved the Committee right. Bunch of fucking cowards. Total shit program that should never get another chance.

Louisville woulda been the 5th or 6th best team in the B1G not the 2nd like in the ACC

See I don’t get this. Big 10 didn’t play anyone OOC. And Iowa couldn’t even score bro. Lol

Penn st best win was Iowa. OSU beat Notre same and Penn St. Michigan beat OSU and Penn St.

It’s cute in there I guess

And they proved the Committee right. Bunch of fucking cowards. Total shit program that should never get another chance.
So you don’t understand injuries and football and money. Got it

So you don’t understand injuries and football and money. Got it
I understand pride and I understand cowardice. I’d never let a single one of these players on my team. No fucking heart.

See I don’t get this. Big 10 didn’t play anyone OOC. And Iowa couldn’t even score bro. Lol

Penn st best win was Iowa. OSU beat Notre same and Penn St. Michigan beat OSU and Penn St.

Louisville BARELY beat Indiana, the worst B1G team. Lol

Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State didn't lose to a 3 win team... Louisville did.

I understand pride and I understand cowardice. I’d never let a single one of these players on my team. No fucking heart.
Lol it’s obvious you don’t understand college football and meaningless bowls yes

And you don’t have a team so… yeah back to probably watching more college football???

Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State didn't lose to a 3 win team... Louisville did.

True. But they did beat the shit out of Notre Dame who was the best OOC win for the entire big 10.

So it’s not like they can’t play.

Lol it’s obvious you don’t understand college football and meaningless bowls yes

And you don’t have a team so… yeah back to probably watching more college football???
You’re sure worked up about a “meaningless” bowl. Sure seems to mean something to you. Not sure why given the abject cowardice on display, but it definitely means something to you. It should have meant something to FSU as well to prove they belonged, but it only proved that they’re a school without any pride.

Ok. How bout ND?

Who cares? Louisville also couldn’t beat a terrible pitt team and Kentucky. They also had to escape a bad Virginia team and terribly mediocre Miami team.

That ND game was more of a fluke for them than the normal

Who cares? Louisville also couldn’t beat a terrible pitt team and Kentucky. They also had to escape a bad Virginia team and terribly mediocre Miami team.

That ND game was more of a fluke for them than the normal
Just trying to figure out which games count and which do not

90% of FSU opt-outs are day 3 guys at best. It's culture issue for FSU
culture issue for a team that went undefeated during the regular season

lmao.