5* QB Dante Moore Decommits From Oregon, Commits To UCLA.

Didn't want to deal with the embarrassment of sitting behind Bo Nix

Or maybe UCLA's move to the Big 10 where he'll get more exposure.

We’ve always been guided by what is best for our 25 teams and more than 700 student-athletes,” UCLA athletic director Martin Jarmond said after the vote. “The Big Ten offers exciting new competitive opportunities on a bigger national media platform for our student-athletes to compete and showcase their talent.

Wants to play in the B1G
giphy.webp

Clearly wants to sit behind and learn from DJU for a few seasons.

sucks but kinda saw it coming after the visit
I dont think Bo coming back had a lot to do with it but probably didnt help.
there were some rumors of Hudson Card a 4* who was at Texas transferring to Oregon because of the new OC. he was Cards OC in HS.
that of course was also floated before Bo said he was coming back.

Kid claims that Dillingham leaving was part of his decision. This is plausible...I don't necessarily believe him but its believable

Kid claims that Dillingham leaving was part of his decision. This is plausible...I don't necessarily believe him but its believable
thats who was the main recruiter from Oregon for him so yeah

They talked about it being roughly 1.5 million to go to Oregon for him, so I'm guessing UCLA matched or exceeded that.

I'm going to assume they exceeded that along with the likely promise of being the guy there next year at QB as soon as he sets foot on campus. Something Oregon definitely could not promise now.

2 days before signing day.

LMAO @OregonDucks

He went to school about 10 minutes from where I live, so we have endless articles on him. I think my favorite quote is: He flipped to UCLA over Oregon based on their ability to develop QB's. :pound: :wtf:

UCLA has had 1 QB drafted in 20+ years and he was an enormous flop (Josh Rosen)

He went to school about 10 minutes from where I live, so we have endless articles on him. I think my favorite quote is: He flipped to UCLA over Oregon based on their ability to develop QB's. :pound: :wtf:

UCLA has had 1 QB drafted in 20+ years and he was an enormous flop (Josh Rosen)

Does any college really consistently develop starting NFL QBs?

It's a hard one because there are only 32 given jobs for that position in any given year.