5* QB Dante Moore Decommits From Oregon, Commits To UCLA.

I'm probably more persistent with Dante Moore because I've watched him play so often in high school and remember when they were talking him up as an 8th grader before he even started playing for Detroit King HS.
He is just an impressive kid.

I've heard good things about Moore and I'm not trying to downplay his potential. I think he's going to be a very good college

Bo really Nixed their hopes of landing Moore.

*ducks*

I know -- but I'd rather take that shot. Bo Nix isn't going to win a national title for Oregon. He will be pretty much what he has been his entire career. Will put up good numbers against weaker teams, but in big games against teams with a defense -- he will struggle immensely.

Outside of UGA, he played outstanding before the injury

Don't know how you could trust someone with a last name for a first name and a first name for a last name
I think the guy is catfishing Oklahoma. Turn the names around and what do you get?
Arnold Jackson
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

DJ U going to UCLA would be hilarious. That would basically mean it wasn't Nix returning that caused Moore to drift to UCLA. Since DJ U probably isn't going anywhere where he knows he might be riding the bench.

Who is that?
Benedict Arnold's great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandson, a few times removed.

DJ U going to UCLA would be hilarious. That would basically mean it wasn't Nix returning that caused Moore to drift to UCLA. Since DJ U probably isn't going anywhere where he knows he might be riding the bench.
have you not been paying attention?
He started wavering when Dillingham left.
he took his UCLA trip before Nix said he was coming back.
if anything it was like 90% losing Dilliingham and 10% because of Bo

He went to school about 10 minutes from where I live, so we have endless articles on him. I think my favorite quote is: He flipped to UCLA over Oregon based on their ability to develop QB's. :pound: :wtf:

UCLA has had 1 QB drafted in 20+ years and he was an enormous flop (Josh Rosen)

To be fair, DTR has been the QB the whole time Chip has been there, and he is a much better QB now than he was when Chip got there.

That’s silly. You never know how an 18 year old will do at the next level. You aren’t telling a productive starter to leave and hope some HS kid works out. There’s too many busts to go down that road

The idea of pushing Nix out the door for Dante Moore is even sillier in hindsight. Nix has a chance to get Oregon to the CFP and win the heisman on Friday. Dante Moore just entered the transfer portal because he got benched at UCLA.