A 12-1 Texas is going to be left out of the CFP?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 4,300.00
Laugh Laughing GIF by SWR3

Hah! Fuck Texas

I guess Oregon has better brand recognition.

BOOMER

As long as it’s not Alabama or Ohio St taking their place, I don’t really care. The fans and the sport as a whole have all suffered enough. 🤮

Come Saturday morning, I'm going to be in a goose blind when the sun comes up. Later that morning I'm moving to a deer stand. And later in the afternoon I'll be doing some dove hunting. I'm going to have my hot chocolate and my goodies with me all day and my Give-A-Shit gauge is going to be on dead zero about college football. F the Rig XII and NIL and the transfer portal and..................

As long as it’s not Alabama or Ohio St taking their place, I don’t really care. The fans and the sport as a whole have all suffered enough. 🤮
Ohio State/Georgia was one of the most exciting playoff games of the CFP era, WTF are you talking about?

Should a 12-1 Texas jump a 12-1 Washington that beat every team they played?

Laugh Laughing GIF by SWR3

Hah! Fuck Texas

I guess Oregon has better brand recognition.

BOOMER
Depends on how things play out-- there's a good shot that they wouldn't. Texas is going to jump Ohio State with a win this weekend; that is assured. The question will be, what holes exist above them to jump into? Someone in the top 4 undefeated would have to lose, and it may even be possible that a loss wouldn't knock some of them entirely out. If Bama beats UGA and UW/UM win I think both Bama and Georgia are in, and Texas gets left out at #5. But if UW, UM or FSU lose, I think Texas is in.

Come Saturday morning, I'm going to be in a goose blind when the sun comes up. Later that morning I'm moving to a deer stand. And later in the afternoon I'll be doing some dove hunting. I'm going to have my hot chocolate and my goodies with me all day and my Give-A-Shit gauge is going to be on dead zero about college football. F the Rig XII and NIL and the transfer portal and..................
Preach, brother.

Oregon takes UWs spot if they win. Really not up for debate at this point.
Yes, sorry. So UM or FSU have to lose for them to get in. If UGA wins, nothing changes. If UGA loses, bama and UGA probably both get in. If UW wins nothing changes, if UW loses Oregon take the spot. FSU/UM losing causes a true open spot because their opponent isn't in consideration.