A 12-1 Texas is going to be left out of the CFP?

i'm not even mad.. we have the worst loss of the one loss teams

all i can hope for is;
1. beat okie st cause they are really good.. they showed that vs ou
2. FSU loses..

other than that, it is what it is.. this is the only year since i think 91 or 92 that there could be a 4 unbeaten conference champions.. UT would be in any other year of the CFP.

i'm not even mad.. we have the worst loss of the one loss teams

all i can hope for is;
1. beat okie st cause they are really good.. they showed that vs ou
2. FSU loses..

other than that, it is what it is.. this is the only year since i think 91 or 92 that there could be a 4 unbeaten conference champions.. UT would be in any other year of the CFP.

Okie State is such a bi polar team. They beat OU but also managed to get blown out by South Alabama and UCF.

Okie State is such a bi polar team. They beat OU but also managed to get blown out by South Alabama and UCF.
ou didn't want to be there.. too busy making more shirts of beating UT in October

burnt orange looks like a diaper blowout. OkieSt looks like they just celebrate halloween all year.

Listened to Finebaum this morning on First Take. He mentioned something I hadn’t heard yet, the TCU drubbing last year is going to impact the committee. They don’t want that again. FSU would be the team this thinking could impact the most.

Listened to Finebaum this morning on First Take. He mentioned something I hadn’t heard yet, the TCU drubbing last year is going to impact the committee. They don’t want that again. FSU would be the team this thinking could impact the most.
But...TCU won a CFP game at least.

If they want to avoid the embarassment of last season, the CFP committee should keep the cheaters out

:pop2:

But...TCU won a CFP game at least.

Yea I was just about to say, you can't project because of TCU considering they WON their semi final game. It's not like they got in by a thread and got blasted by 50 in the semi final.

If Michigan won and UGA beat Michigan like 38-10 would anyone be saying the same type of shit? No they wouldn't

paul is sooo out of touch with this.. he also thinks bama/uga/tosu/um should be in the final 4 too

So, Michigan is out?

I was at the NCG last year in the upper level. UGA players looked twice as big as TCU’s and the difference in speed was huge.

I don’t know how TCU managed to get as far as they did

But last year was the only year with two good semi final games. Most years, both first round games were laughers, and at least one was every year

they need so much help hardeeharhar

playing the weakest/worst ranked P5 CCG opponent doesn't help, but they wanted it this way

Yup Thats Right GIF by Katelyn Tarver

they need so much help hardeeharhar

playing the weakest/worst ranked P5 CCG opponent doesn't help, but they wanted it this way

Yup Thats Right GIF by Katelyn Tarver
lol even if okie light lost last week and we played y'all again.. we would be in the same boat.. only thing it changes is y'all making a NY6.. and you won't.. you get to face AZ in San Antonio

Back