A 12-1 Texas is going to be left out of the CFP?

But...TCU won a CFP game at least.
That's what I was thinking. It wasn't in the semi finals. If anything, Michigan was the team that shit the bed. Had Michigan beat the crap out of TCU in the semi I could see their thinking. They didn't. Blame Michigan, not TCU.

So, Michigan is out?

I was at the NCG last year in the upper level. UGA players looked twice as big as TCU’s and the difference in speed was huge.

I don’t know how TCU managed to get as far as they did
That was his point, he thinks the 4 best teams are Georgia, Mich, Ohio State and Bama. I don’t agree, but we have to remember ESPN is involved heavily and they own the SEC network

That was his point, he thinks the 4 best teams are Georgia, Mich, Ohio State and Bama. I don’t agree, but we have to remember ESPN is involved heavily and they own the SEC network
Espn is not involved with the committee process.

lol even if okie light lost last week and we played y'all again.. we would be in the same boat.. only thing it changes is y'all making a NY6.. and you won't.. you get to face AZ in San Antonio
It warms my heart knowing if things go as they should the only thing keeping Texas out of the playoffs is the Sooners
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Those may very well be the best four. And they should get the chance to prove it on the field by playing and beating those next four/eight instead of beating them by talking about it in a smoke filled room.

Those may very well be the best four. And they should get the chance to prove it on the field by playing and beating those next four/eight instead of beating them by talking about it in a smoke filled room.
Ohio state and Bama got the chance to prove it. They lost to other contenders.

People don’t want to believe it, but the fact is if Alabama beats UGA, if all other matchups go chalk, there won’t be an SEC team in the playoffs

Michigan is in, Pac winner is in, FSU is in, and you can’t have UGA without Bama and you can’t have Bama without Texas

if ESPN was dictating that.. they would want UGA Bama, UT and FSU lol

they aren't.. committee has a lot of people who are connected to the midwest/rustbelt.

People don’t want to believe it, but the fact is if Alabama beats UGA, if all other matchups go chalk, there won’t be an SEC team in the playoffs

Michigan is in, Pac winner is in, FSU is in, and you can’t have UGA without Bama and you can’t have Bama without Texas
Just leave Oregon out. Solves most problems.

lol this committee isn't dropping uga out of the top4

lol this committee isn't dropping uga out of the top4
I don’t think they will because I think UGA wins by multiple scores on Saturday, but if UGA loses, they’re gonna need Texas and FSU to both lose as well to get in, and that’s fine. Don’t get me wrong, I’d gladly take back dooring into the playoffs if we shit the bed on Saturday, but by no means would I expect it

Just leave Oregon out. Solves most problems.
I agree, and think Bama, Texas and UGA would beat Oregon, but that’s not gonna happen. Pac champ is locked in

Let Michigan lose to Iowa and things get interesting

Back