A 12-1 Texas is going to be left out of the CFP?

Come Saturday morning, I'm going to be in a goose blind when the sun comes up. Later that morning I'm moving to a deer stand. And later in the afternoon I'll be doing some dove hunting. I'm going to have my hot chocolate and my goodies with me all day and my Give-A-Shit gauge is going to be on dead zero about college football. F the Rig XII and NIL and the transfer portal and..................
What kinda geese? Damn things are everywhere here a damn nuisance. For that matter, so are the deer.

What kinda geese? Damn things are everywhere here a damn nuisance. For that matter, so are the deer.
Canada geese. Sometimes a guy gets super lucky and can get a snow goose. Limit is 8 Canada and 1 of something like a snow goose. The deer are white tails. Doves are mourning doves and white wings.

Canada geese. Sometimes a guy gets super lucky and can get a snow goose. Limit is 8 Canada and 1 of something like a snow goose. The deer are white tails. Doves are mourning doves and white wings.
I see a fair amount of Canadian uear round but the damn snow geese literally cover fields in the MS Delta here in fall - spring. It's so bad they have no bag limit dates. Driving by fields and they look like this all over the Delta.

sngo17no9571.jpg

I see a fair amount of Canadian uear round but the damn snow geese literally cover fields in the MS Delta here in fall - spring. It's so bad they have no bag limit dates. Driving by fields and they look like this all over the Delta.

View attachment 112350

They're almost as bad as the bugs in the Delta. Can't drive at night for over 30 minutes without having to pull over and clean your windshield. Wipers with washer fluid just make a smeary mess.