A 12-1 Texas is going to be left out of the CFP?

I'm not reading the entire thread, but here is what UT needs:

UGA beats Bama
UM beats Iowa
Oregon beats Washington
Lousiville beats FSU
Texas beats OkSU

You then have

UGA v. Texas
UM v. Oregon

UGA v. Oregon

UGA

Personally, I'd rather play FSU x 100 instead of Texas. So, I need a UGA win, then an FSU win.

UGA beats Bama
UM beats Iowa
Oregon beats Washington
Lousiville beats FSU
Texas beats OkSU

You then have

UGA v. Texas
UM v. Oregon

UGA v. Oregon

UGA

Personally, I'd rather play FSU x 100 instead of Texas. So, I need a UGA win, then an FSU win.
Texas just needs Michigan or FSU to lose. Either one. That’s it.

UGA beats Bama
UM beats Iowa
Oregon beats Washington
Lousiville beats FSU
Texas beats OkSU

You then have

UGA v. Texas
UM v. Oregon

UGA v. Oregon

UGA

The Pac CCG has zero effect on anyone other than the two teams playing

Texas just needs Michigan or FSU to lose. Either one. That’s it.
A UGA loss helps you a lot. I am assuming they won't put Bama in before you. We lose and the SEC may be out.

A UGA loss helps you a lot. I am assuming they won't put Bama in before you. We lose and the SEC may be out.
yeah we need you to win because if FSU loses and you lose.. Bama and UGA would be in

i have to hand it to the PAC media, they have been doing rounds on national radio and on podcasts/youtube live shows... all saying if Udub loses a close game, and should FSU fall.. that they should be at 4 lol..

meanwhile UT media still worried about the injury of Brooks derailing the team despite winning the last 2 games with Baxter and Blue.. UT media is just full of skip bayless', wanting to make sure noone confuses them for being a homer lol

as for on the field.. telling you now @WhosYourDawggy if we get in and match up with y'all.. You are going to lose 👀

yeah we need you to win because if FSU loses and you lose.. Bama and UGA would be in

i have to hand it to the PAC media, they have been doing rounds on national radio and on podcasts/youtube live shows... all saying if Udub loses a close game, and should FSU fall.. that they should be at 4 lol..

meanwhile UT media still worried about the injury of Brooks derailing the team despite winning the last 2 games with Baxter and Blue.. UT media is just full of skip bayless', wanting to make sure noone confuses them for being a homer lol

as for on the field.. telling you now @WhosYourDawggy if we get in and match up with y'all.. You are going to lose 👀
Nah, we'd whip that Tejas ass. That said, I'd much rather play FSU than UT. You are better than them.

That we are seriously sitting here with the real possibility that UGA, Bama, and UT may not get to play for the NC is the dumbest fucking thing in the world. Man, oh man, I can't wait until we get to play it out on the field. Way less noise before the games, a lot more after.

No Texa$$?

IMG_0102.jpeg

Isn't that what you are doing tomorrow?
The CFP doesn't start tomorrow, so no. If we win, we are in. But, if we lose are you really going tell me you don't think we could win the whole thing? We would be a one-loss team out because of when we lost. In a 12-person field, we would be in without a bye and I'll bet we'd be favored against most every team in the field.

Let me put it another way, you get to play FSU, UM, Bama, Texas, or UGA?

You keep bringing up Vegas odds, where do they have us against all the other teams?

So, no we aren't getting a shot to win the NC on the field if we lose tomorrow and other 1 loss teams get in and we don't.

BTW, not saying we should get in ... I get there are 4 teams and you can't get everyone in. Just stating the 12 team CFP will ensure it is decided on the field.

The CFP doesn't start tomorrow, so no. If we win, we are in. But, if we lose are you really going tell me you don't think we could win the whole thing? We would be a one-loss team out because of when we lost. In a 12-person field, we would be in without a bye and I'll bet we'd be favored against most every team in the field.

You keep bringing up Vegas odds, where do they have us against all the other teams?

So, no we aren't getting a shot to win the NC on the field if we lose tomorrow and other 1 loss teams get in and we don't.

BTW, not saying we should get in ... I get there are 4 teams and you can't get everyone in. Just stating the 12 team CFP will ensure it is decided on the field.

"WE NEED TO PROVE IT ON THE FIELD"

"WE NEED ANOTHER CHANCE AFTER LOSING OUR LAST GAME ON THE FIELD"

Pretty sure if there’s a 12 team playoff and you lose to the #8 team, you’re out of the whole playoff. It’s not double elimination. 😝

Pretty sure if there’s a 12 team playoff and you lose to the #8 team, you’re out of the whole playoff. It’s not double elimination. 😝
If the no. 1 team all season drops a conference champ game to No. 8 giving them their first loss, they are clearly not out?

C'mon. So all the other teams that lost early get in, but you lose your last game you are out.

The CCG are not elimination games. If we lost to Bama in the CCG, we'd end up 5th or 6th and get a home game.

"WE NEED TO PROVE IT ON THE FIELD"

"WE NEED ANOTHER CHANCE AFTER LOSING OUR LAST GAME ON THE FIELD"
You do get the idea that there is a regular season and then the CFP, right? You think that you losing to UW early is different than us losing to Bama late? Make it make sense.

Proving it on the field means that instead of 1 loss teams - in this hypothetical Oregon, Texas, Bama, UGA, FSU, and tOSU - don't get eliminated by a committee vote. They get in the CFP and then it gets decided on the field.

I mean you of all people should understand this - you are literally getting "ANOTHER CHANCE AFTER LOSING TO UW ON THE FIELD."

So, Michigan is out?

I was at the NCG last year in the upper level. UGA players looked twice as big as TCU’s and the difference in speed was huge.

I don’t know how TCU managed to get as far as they did

Michigan, that's all you need in 1 word.

You do get the idea that there is a regular season and then the CFP, right? You think that you losing to UW early is different than us losing to Bama late? Make it make sense.

Proving it on the field means that instead of 1 loss teams - in this hypothetical Oregon, Texas, Bama, UGA, FSU, and tOSU - don't get eliminated by a committee vote. They get in the CFP and then it gets decided on the field.

I mean you of all people should understand this - you are literally getting "ANOTHER CHANCE AFTER LOSING TO UW ON THE FIELD."

Regular season ended last week. Postseason begins today.