A 12-1 Texas is going to be left out of the CFP?

Times they are a changin' Texas, you're no longer seen as the big must have program to make money.

The playing field had been leveled. This is Duck country.
what are you talking about?

what are you talking about?
20 years ago Texas would've been ranked ahead of Oregon due to market and money.

Now, Oregon has eclipsed Texas in that field and the committee won't put a 1 loss Texas team in over a 1 loss Oregon team due to the possibility of getting more money with Texas.

It's the same now and Oregon is the better team.

20 years ago Texas would've been ranked ahead of Oregon due to market and money.

Now, Oregon has eclipsed Texas in that field and the committee won't put a 1 loss Texas team in over a 1 loss Oregon team due to the possibility of getting more money with Texas.

It's the same now and Oregon is the better team.
lol it's not that deep, to your teams credit, they have been blowing out everyone.. meanwhile UT had to scrape by a few wins even with a backup playing..

Do I think UT should be ranked ahead of y'all right now? Yes.. am i crying about it? No lol. Oregon doesn't matter.. it's not that you are taking a spot from UT.. You are getting ready to play Udub tonight in a playoff game to get in the CFP.. if you win then obviously you have the better win than UT does this season. CLearly the committee values your loss more than UTs win.

lol it's not that deep, to your teams credit, they have been blowing out everyone.. meanwhile UT had to scrape by a few wins even with a backup playing..

Do I think UT should be ranked ahead of y'all right now? Yes.. am i crying about it? No lol. Oregon doesn't matter.. it's not that you are taking a spot from UT.. You are getting ready to play Udub tonight in a playoff game to get in the CFP.. if you win then obviously you have the better win than UT does this season. CLearly the committee values your loss more than UTs win.
Owned

Give up @Thiefery. This dick head duck is wasting your bandwidth. They will get pile drived before the season is over and then the BS will start all over next season. Wash, rinse, repeat.

If games were 58 minutes and 45 seconds long....... Texas would be undefeated.

John C Reilly Yes GIF

If games were 58 minutes and 45 seconds long....... Texas would be undefeated.

John C Reilly Yes GIF
however we still are playing this weekend.. and with some luck we'll be in the CFP.. if not.. still going to a NY6 bowl game.. i'll take that

And the ACC because FSU is, the B1G because Michigan is, the SEC because Georgia is, …..
Ah, so no one went undefeated in the Big 12.

It's Division 1 Football! It's the Big 12!

GREATEST! CONFERENCE! EVER!

"Go play intramural brother!"

Give up @Thiefery. This dick head duck is wasting your bandwidth. They will get pile drived before the season is over and then the BS will start all over next season. Wash, rinse, repeat.

As opposed to getting pile drived by....*checks notes*....Kansas?

:pound:

Does OD always disappear when he gets his shit pushed in on a thread?

Thought this was interesting - no wonder the committee has the Ducks ahead of Horns
IMG_5450.jpeg