A Different NFL Draft : CHAT

I can't speak for the other fellas but I have never hated you. You know I don't like that you make us wait forever and that you don't take this at all seriously (which isn't a bad thing to a certain point) but I don't believe anyone actually hates you, I think you want people to hate you, makes you feel like somehow you matter or have some sort of power but nope sorry, don't believe you are hated!

Also, stay away from my bike and my sister ya bastard!

was trying to make city sushi feel better... who the fuck LIKES being hated??

Femur said to skip him.

I did text Stoke

Chat died in these things long before covid. Maybe the disagreement made you see it, and somehow attribute it to that. I can't even remember the last time I contributed regularly on these things. Has nothing to do with the people though.

Chat died in these things long before covid. Maybe the disagreement made you see it, and somehow attribute it to that. I can't even remember the last time I contributed regularly on these things. Has nothing to do with the people though.

Yeah conversation has been down for two years not just this year.

I did text Shane

I did text Sushi

Had a good weekend. Finally was able to get out of the house for a bit to watch some football. First game I watched all year long only for Mullens to shit the bed in glorious fashion.

At least Mixon had a good week finally. My fantasy team has struggled all year. Need Mahomes and Edelman to 1) play and 2) play well tonight.

I did text 500

except for citysushi… he an asshole... am I right guys???!!!

except for citysushi… he an asshole... am I right guys???!!!

I probably am an asshole, but like in a nice way that's not necessarily an asshole until you're actually friends with me and then I show my asshole side. So there's that.

I probably am an asshole, but like in a nice way that's not necessarily an asshole until you're actually friends with me and then I show my asshole side. So there's that.

So, we are friends?! Sweet!!

Speaking of ass holes, hey Milk why aren't you picking?
waited until I got to work to pick... and what happens... We lost internet, didn't get it back until around noon... so now, I am catching up... pick should get in soon...