A Different NFL Draft : CHAT

I did text it

So who’s up?

I did text Ducey

I textdid 500

I did text Speedy again!

Skip me, i'll text 500 and Shane again

Honestly, I don't want them to be done either but this has become like work for me because nothing about this is fun for me anymore. It might have something to do with Ritzy and Savali but I don't know maybe it's just the fact that it's the same people picking the same players draft after draft that we have just run out of things to talk about. I know I wouldn't be posting here if not for the mocks.

I mean we knew it was going to come to this point eventually. There are only so many drafts you can do and our opinions don't change so it just becomes repetitive.

The only reason I joined this board really was for the mocks. But to be honest for me the past year I’ve found it hard to communicate on here. I think probably if I left you guys would have more to talk about in the chats. I’m the outlier here and I’m fine with that.

I’ll be out after this one. It definitely has a different vibe for me than before. It’s been fun and thanks for letting me be part of the crew the last few years.

I don't think that is true...for me it's been I don't come on this website as much...still on the other hoop bc most people stayed there.

Thanks y’all for the kind words. It’s honestly been on my mind a while but relieved to hear some of the opinions on here. I genuinely figured I was causing some friction around here and thought it would be better for me to dip. Appreciate the love though.

Nah man, if anything they are pissed bc you always in the NBA drafts LOL...ohh wait that's just me :beer2:

Did you catch any of the NHL draft?

Never heard of such a thing

confused tonight show GIF

Wake up, we still have 5 rounds left!!

I did text Smitty