A Different NFL Draft : CHAT

I allow him to be an asshole only because of the things he does to my asshole

Scrapping it with a putty knife to get all the barnacles?

Octopus has Nalen, that means in any matchup his opponent has to remove at least 1 dlineman by halftime for a serious knee injury.

I did text Milk, so who knows...

I did text Speedy

I did text Meebs

I did text Shane

poop sneezing GIF

I did text Sushi

I did text 500

I did text 500
Did you catch any of the NHL draft Nos? Really like the Holtz pick pure goal scorer . Thought Mercer was a steal with the 18th pick.Not sure what to think of the Mulhamaddullin pick yet.

I think the Wild got a great pick in Rossi no picks for the devils in the 2nd rd a few in the 3rd coming up. Really liked the goalie but there was no way he was dropping to 18 and the Devils needed a goal scoring RW bad hopefully he picks Hughes up was not impressed with Hughes last year.

Did you catch any of the NHL draft Nos? Really like the Holtz pick pure goal scorer . Thought Mercer was a steal with the 18th pick.Not sure what to think of the Mulhamaddullin pick yet.

I think the Wild got a great pick in Rossi no picks for the devils in the 2nd rd a few in the 3rd coming up. Really liked the goalie but there was no way he was dropping to 18 and the Devils needed a goal scoring RW bad hopefully he picks Hughes up was not impressed with Hughes last year.

Nope, sure didn't. I unfortunately have pretty much tuned sports out this year.

Nope, sure didn't. I unfortunately have pretty much tuned sports out this year.
Y’all got a steal Rossi should have gone much higher imo. Devils just took Daws really like the pick they may have their future goalie now.

Does every devil fan have a poster of Marty Brodeur???
And a smarty Jersey both are required

Brodeur it is actually the EVP of hockey ops now. Devils having a very solid draft so far. I’m liking Tom Fitzgerald as the new GM too tho