ACC Basketball

He's coming back to the Deacs

@ericd7633

Huge. Should be a top 25 team now for sure. I'm not liking the Gophers chances if we play Wake in that MTE. Not that I really liked them before he announced. Lol.

Huge. Should be a top 25 team now for sure. I'm not liking the Gophers chances if we play Wake in that MTE. Not that I really liked them before he announced. Lol.
Guess rotation will be

PG- Tylaur Johnson
SG- Cam Hildreth
SG- Hunter Sallis
PF- Trevon Spillers
C- Efton Reid

g- Parker Friedrichsen
g- Davin Cosby
f- Juke Harris
pf- Omaha Bilew
c- Abass from DePaul

College teams really don't go 10 deep so I'm interested to see who gets lost in the shuffle (and who suffers a season ending injury during practice in October)

But this should be the deepest and most talented team in the Forbes era.

Johnson had the fourth best assist rate in the ACC last year while playing for Kenny Payne as a Freshman. He should be a better fit with the roster than Boopie Miller.

Guess rotation will be

PG- Tylaur Johnson
SG- Cam Hildreth
SG- Hunter Sallis
PF- Trevon Spillers
C- Efton Reid

g- Parker Friedrichsen
g- Davin Cosby
f- Juke Harris
pf- Omaha Bilew
c- Abass from DePaul

College teams really don't go 10 deep so I'm interested to see who gets lost in the shuffle (and who suffers a season ending injury during practice in October)

But this should be the deepest and most talented team in the Forbes era.

Johnson had the fourth best assist rate in the ACC last year while playing for Kenny Payne as a Freshman. He should be a better fit with the roster than Boopie Miller.

That's a pretty nice starting 5, with some nice talented pieces off the bench. That frontcourt is scary. Bilew coming off the bench is crazy depth.

That's a pretty nice starting 5, with some nice talented pieces off the bench. That frontcourt is scary. Bilew coming off the bench is crazy depth.
Very possible Bilew starts. Spillers gets the nod right now as far as projections go. He worked Carr over so bad in the NIT that he made that lil guy transfer to Kentucky

Fucking sweet. Will definitely be going to this one. Guessing the reason for the neutral site (outside of money) is for Quad purposes

Yeah, I'm not sure. I know Michigan is in the Jumpman Invitational again, which is in Charlotte, so they may be getting another game in in NC. Michigan should be a lot better so a win here probably is a Q1 win.

UVa and Bennett agree to a contract through 2031. He's definitely retiring at UVa.

UVa and Bennett agree to a contract through 2031. He's definitely retiring at UVa.
i have the belief that he's going to turn UVa back into a top program, so this is good news for the Hoos.

Flip drops to the 2nd round. Lmao. Maybe if you weren't such a pussy you would have been selected.

its getting better @RubinRock @ericd7633

GRVp3vIagAAqr_i

GRVp3vnbkAAVPUv

GRVp3ucXgFI2Pr1

GRVp3u-XAAA_ldh

i'll say this tho, i'm not sure what he expects Duke to do. This chick was preying on Flop before he ever stepped foot on Duke's campus.

GRVp3vIagAAqr_i

GRVp3vnbkAAVPUv

GRVp3ucXgFI2Pr1

GRVp3u-XAAA_ldh

i'll say this tho, i'm not sure what he expects Duke to do. This chick was preying on Flop before he ever stepped foot on Duke's campus.

Yeah I don't know what Duke/Scheyer could have done. They were dating before he started at Duke, and according to his brother, she started pursuing him in 2019. I'm not sure why this girl isn't getting any heat(maybe she is, I haven't seen it), but she would have been 22/23 going after a 15 year old. This whole story is wild.

GRVp3vIagAAqr_i

GRVp3vnbkAAVPUv

GRVp3ucXgFI2Pr1

GRVp3u-XAAA_ldh

Yeah family should look inward. Shit started before he ever left home.

Also, pussy is a powerful weapon. But like, she’s Mormon….have they even banged?

Back