ACC Basketball

Sounds like Carr will be coming back for one final year at Wake.

Louisville should hire Pat Kelsey, but they won't.

Louisville should hire Pat Kelsey, but they won't.

Makes too much sense. He's been good everywhere, and would be at UL too. Could also turn the roster over pretty quickly, I'd guess.

Makes too much sense. He's been good everywhere, and would be at UL too. Could also turn the roster over pretty quickly, I'd guess.
Yeah, the thing about the portal is that the age of the slow rebuild is over.

and Stanford hired away Washington State's coach. Reality is starting to set in. College football and basketball are going to suck next year.

Enfield knows he's going to be canned any minute, better accept another position that's open while he can.
He's not getting fired this year..unless you meant next year if/when they underperform again

He's only had two KP top 50 teams in 11 seasons at USC. Not great. With that said, he's probably the most successful USC coach since the 50s/60s.

He's not getting fired this year..unless you meant next year if/when they underperform again

He's only had two KP top 50 teams in 11 seasons at USC. Not great. With that said, he's probably the most successful USC coach since the 50s/60s.
LeBum is going to get him fired. Watch.

Lil rich to UL would be funny

Lil rich to UL would be funny
it would be super fucking weird.

They not only fired his Dad, but Rick filed a lawsuit over it. It was ugly. btw, how slimy do you have to be to get fired from LOUISVILLE?

Once you get past that...where's the merit? He was mediocre at Minnesota and has only coached @ New Mexico for three seasons. He's finished top four in his conference once in twelve seasons as HC. Two top five finishes. The run to the MWC title was impressive, but he certainly needs more than that on his resume.

Looking for a good NIL deal
Absolutely. This NIL shit sucks. I'm all for student athletes being paid to represent the university, but this is fucking free agency, plain and simple.

Kelsey is a good hire by Louisville. He will be able to recruit well and find the right fits for his system. He's not a very good floor coach, but his system and motivational strengths far outweigh that one con.

Kelsey is a good hire by Louisville. He will be able to recruit well and find the right fits for his system. He's not a very good floor coach, but his system and motivational strengths far outweigh that one con.

I like him a lot better for them than Richard Pitino.