ACC Basketball

and LOL @ Syracuse

Their fans kept whining about fouls..but I seem to remember when they first joined the league their mouth breathing fans kept saying they were gonna bring toughness to the ACC

Well, that win most likely puts UVa in the tourney. Of course, they'll lose in blowout fashion to another mid major and be the subject of more national ridicule.

It's a shame what the blue blood media did to NC State. Nearly criminal, tbh. That is why I always say #jailthejournos

It's a shame what the blue blood media did to NC State. Nearly criminal, tbh. That is why I always say #jailthejournos

Holy shit that's crazy. I knew NC State had a pretty good history back then but didn't realize they were more accomplished than Duke.

Kinda neat that NC State wins one of these again before the conference completely falls apart

Dusty May probably headed to Louisville now that Ohio St making Diebler their guy. Very good chance Louisville won't be complete jokes anymore

now that the season is over, Forbes has to work to make sure he has a full squad next season. Deacs are headed to the NIT b/c there were zero bench options. deciding to rely on Monsanto and Jao Ituka (biggest waste of a roster spot ever. on scholarship for two years and was injured the entire time. please go away. thanks.) were critical mistakes. also gotta replace Matt Marsh. dude fucking sucks at basketball.

Dusty May probably headed to Louisville now that Ohio St making Diebler their guy. Very good chance Louisville won't be complete jokes anymore

Rumors has it Louisville gonna have like a 3 to 4 mil NIL budget.

Yeah...Pitt should have been in over UVA. Hell, Wake too

i hate that this bit of news belongs in this thread, but it's where we are:

i hate that this bit of news belongs in this thread, but it's where we are:

It's gonna be so funny seeing them spend all this money in football/basketball finally making it to a P5 conference only for the conference to blow apart in the next year or two and they're right back to being in Tier 2

It's gonna be so funny seeing them spend all this money in football/basketball finally making it to a P5 conference only for the conference to blow apart in the next year or two and they're right back to being in Tier 2
I mean, nobody knows what is going to happen at this point. FSU and Clemson grasping at straws is the most likely scenario.

They've thrown it away before.

Remember when going .500 in this conference use to guarantee you a tourney bid? Man, this conference has fallen. I partially don't get it either because people keep ranting and raving about Big10 or SEC, and then most of whoever "the best conference" is will have 95% of their teams bounced the first weekend. But the ACC will still get 4 of their lowly 5 bids deep into the tourney, showing their quality.

Huh. Well whaddya know. As I was saying