ACC Basketball

In typical Wake fashion they immediately blow torch the goodwill they built

Yeah, surprisingly that's only a Q2 loss, so it won't stick out like a Q3/Q4 but, yeah, not a great time to on a loss like that this close to selection Sunday.

Just an incredible brave story about filipowski. After being attacked by a suicide bomber this past weekend on the court and becoming a quadriplegic, he’s back in the lineup tonight.
Filipowski

My Hero Reaction GIF by Maytag

Just an incredible brave story about filipowski. After being attacked by a suicide bomber this past weekend on the court and becoming a quadriplegic, he’s back in the lineup tonight.
Truly stunning and brave how he overcame that sprained ankle in such short time to lead Duke in a rout.

I don’t think they teach kids about “The little boy that cried wolf” or “Chicken little” anymore. They should.

So Brave

Damn Wake. GT is super weird. Has now beaten Duke, UNC, Clemson, Wake and Miss St.

haven't posted here in a week, mostly b/c of the losses to ND and VT.

after tonight's loss, i'm 100% against Wake being in the NCAAT. i'm 100% against them being considered a bubble team. as far as i'm concerned, the only way they deserve to make the NCAAT is if they win the ACCT.

Fuck this sport and Fuck Steve Forbes. Welcome to the hot seat you fat, bald fuck. just because you are better than Danny Manning and Jeff Bzdelik doesn't mean you are a good coach. I have seen enough in four years and you are a bad coach. You rely entirely on your talent evaluations in the portal and can't coach for shit once the game actually starts. Now I understand why most people in the Triad dgaf about this program and prefer UNC and Duke. Life is too short to root for losers. hopefully every Big East team on the bubble jumps Wake. Those teams deserve it. This team doesn't deserve FUCKING SHIT.

Battle of the inept 4 seed this saturday at 6! Clemson vs wake. Who wants it less?!

haven't posted here in a week, mostly b/c of the losses to ND and VT.

after tonight's loss, i'm 100% against Wake being in the NCAAT. i'm 100% against them being considered a bubble team. as far as i'm concerned, the only way they deserve to make the NCAAT is if they win the ACCT.

Fuck this sport and Fuck Steve Forbes. Welcome to the hot seat you fat, bald fuck. just because you are better than Danny Manning and Jeff Bzdelik doesn't mean you are a good coach. I have seen enough in four years and you are a bad coach. You rely entirely on your talent evaluations in the portal and can't coach for shit once the game actually starts. Now I understand why most people in the Triad dgaf about this program and prefer UNC and Duke. Life is too short to root for losers. hopefully every Big East team on the bubble jumps Wake. Those teams deserve it. This team doesn't deserve FUCKING SHIT.

Yeah man brutal loss. Still think if you beat Clemson and get to the ACCT Final you'll have a good case. But that's a tough ask.

Duke fans throwing ice and water @ UNC players:

Filipowski strained his pussy while watching this sick display. His status for the ACCT has yet to be determined

A certain section of the media seems to be radio silent after a certain player’s tripping and a certain fanbase acting trashy. Real shocker here.

A certain section of the media seems to be radio silent after a certain player’s tripping and a certain fanbase acting trashy. Real shocker here.
Jay Bilas wanted court stormers to be arrested. Filipowski intentionally tripped another player and Duke students/fans threw ice at UNC players. Grayson Allen had at least five different tripping incidents and was only suspended one game. That entire school is filled with douchebags. Fuck them.