ACC Basketball

What a day for Wake. Get the big W and hurt Flip while storming the court.

He's faking. Dude tried to deliver a cheap shot on a student. Now he's claiming that Wake fans actively sought him out to hurt him.

Hoos put up a good fight. UVa is going to have offer some serious NIL money to a sharp shooter, it's that simple.

He's faking. Dude tried to deliver a cheap shot on a student. Now he's claiming that Wake fans actively sought him out to hurt him.

Again Hitman you miss the mark with your comments. Wake kids were running wide assed open before time was even exhausted from the game clock.

Filipowski is the biggest kid on the court and there were several kids wearing tie-dyed tees in a wide open sprint running right at him. None seemed to try and avoid contact with him. He's trying to get off the court and head to the lockers. I'm sure he didn't want to sprain a knee or turn an ankle on the way trying to protect himself. If he had cold cocked a Wake student what would your angle be?

Court storming needs to end. I've said that for years. Nobody allows players in the stands. Nobody should allow fans on the court.

Again Hitman you miss the mark with your comments. Wake kids were running wide assed open before time was even exhausted from the game clock.

Filipowski is the biggest kid on the court and there were several kids wearing tie-dyed tees in a wide open sprint running right at him. None seemed to try and avoid contact with him. He's trying to get off the court and head to the lockers. I'm sure he didn't want to sprain a knee or turn an ankle on the way trying to protect himself. If he had cold cocked a Wake student what would your angle be?

Court storming needs to end. I've said that for years. Nobody allows players in the stands. Nobody should allow fans on the court.
You should be arrested for this take, but I respect your opinion. Amen

You should be arrested for this take, but I respect your opinion. Amen

Well, I've never been arrested, just detained and I've sure deserved worse than that for my take on court storming.

Caitlin Clarkesque dive. I got the sads because I lost so now I’m going to be a victim.

Wow. Filipowski just got injured when got run over during the court storming

Yeah, they can't be having that. WF gotta have a plan in place for court stormings. Most places have plenty of security and ropes to direct the teams along with in place as the game is winding down. Instead, Wake just let people run around before the clock even expired.

Caitlyn Clark and this bitch have equal sized balls.

Teeny tiny.

Alabama football fans in shambles today

That was a total cheap shot.

Double forearm shiver. That was some WWE shit.

Hell of a win for Wake. They gonna dance.

Court storming should stop tho. Not because of the safety aspect. Just the pure lunacy of it.

We got teams storming when beating top 20 teams.

Hell of a win for Wake. They gonna dance.

Court storming should stop tho. Not because of the safety aspect. Just the pure lunacy of it.

We got teams storming when beating top 20 teams.

For real tho.

UPenn stormed after beating this year's Nova team.

UNC is simply not a 1 seed

These guys can barely beat the corpse roster of Miami without multiple guys.

UNC is simply not a 1 seed

These guys can barely beat the corpse roster of Miami without multiple guys.
Not only that, without RJ David Herculean effort, Miami probably wins easily.

Coming for that ass @Hitman Hart. Season finale might have some juice to it.

In typical Wake fashion they immediately blow torch the goodwill they built

1709118946216.png

Happy Black Girl GIF