ACC Basketball

Deacs are now #21 on kenpom.

I hope they get in. They are definitely tournament worthy in terms of quality. Just need a big win down the stretch. Now up to 26 in the NET.

I hope they get in. They are definitely tournament worthy in terms of quality. Just need a big win down the stretch. Now up to 26 in the NET.
Gotta win 2/3 from Duke, Clemson and VT. May need to win all three. Need to get Miami back in the top 75.

Only seen them a couple of times…I was impressed both times.

Miami is easily the biggest flop of a team this season.

They are not just a let down, they are legit fucking bad.

Miami is easily the biggest flop of a team this season.

They are not just a let down, they are legit fucking bad.

Yea, that was bad sports journalism.

Wong and Miller made that team.

Yea, that was bad sports journalism.

Wong and Miller made that team.

Yeah even with hindsight they were always overrated. Miller was just so versatile and active and Wong was easily their most well rounded guard.

But still, they brough back Pack, Popular and Omer. Plust bringing in Cleveland. And they are getting boat raced in a league considered way down.

Big games today:
UVA trying to stay in the hunt for 1st and UNC trying to keep it's hold on 1st.
Duke also trying to stay in 1st and Wake trying to keep hold of the final double bye spot.
Clemson and FSU both trying to keep within arms reach of that final double bye.
VT coming off a big rivalry win and Pitt coming off a beat down.

Big games today:
Duke also trying to stay in 1st and Wake trying to keep hold of the final double bye spot.

I think wins to make the tournament are the bigger reason for the bigness today

Big games today:
This is great. And some people claim the regular season is meaningless in college hoops. And scenarios like this are probably ver similar in most conferences.

IMO this will also be the case late in the season for college football with the new playoffs. Many more late season games impacting the playoffs instead of most just finishing the season.

Wow. Filipowski just got injured when got run over during the court storming

Congratulations to Virginia finally making double digit points with 3 minutes left in 1st half

Woohoo

They put tie dye t shirts on everyone's seats. TIE DYE nation is back, baby

Fuckin A. Sucks holding UNC to 26 in 1st half yet only scored 16. Just go ahead and forfeit the rest of the season. Don't deserve to play in the damn CBI tourney at this point.

Flip Flop Flipowski tried to throw a forearm at a Wake student now he's lying and saying he was hurt during the court storming. Now the media wants to ban court storming because of Duke lies, lmao.

Soft.